When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tapatalk Upgrade for iPhone - Sucks

redwatch

I did the upgrade and i still have it "unread" is it that you meen? I have 99+ unread topics/posts. Well it works for me.

No, when I log in to the forum, it just shows me the list of forum topics. So I have to click on each one. i.e.: RWG Lounge > General Discussion. Then I can read each individual thread in the GD section. Then I have to back out to the main menu and then choose the next area.

No, when I log in to the forum, it just shows me the list of forum topics. So I have to click on each one. i.e.: RWG Lounge > General Discussion. Then I can read each individual thread in the GD section. Then I have to back out to the main menu and then choose the next area.

Same for me..it really sucks... :bangin:

Quick question.

Is this "app" that costs $.$$ really any better then just surfing the forum(s) for free with Safari on an iProduct? I am content with Safari on an iPad, just wondering if I am missing out?

Yes it is better

Has some flaws you don't see signatures and member details

Which sucks for sales related posts

But otherwise provides a much better much faster experience for this and other similar forums

New and participated threads is a very cool feature

Plus it will host photos for you

Worth the few bucks to me