When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new keeper - Ingy

sgtguk

Just got a new addition to my keepers box......love it already ;)

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0639-001.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0639-1.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

Excuse my photo skills guys just wanted to share this one :inverted: and thanks to a member here, a great guy for letting me take it off his hands, I'll look after her mate!

Thanks for your kind comments guys ;) from what I gather it's a Swiss Eta movement, not checked yet but purrs along nicely, it's a few years old but to be honest looks like it has been looked after really well. I will probably end up just giving the bracelet a good lube and refinish it, case needs very little work though to get spot on :inverted: Size 40mm / 47mm inc crown and it wears just beautifully..,

The AR on this thing is superb just wish all my others were the same :huh:

Have a great weekend all ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your kind comments guys ;) from what I gather it's a Swiss Eta movement, not checked yet but purrs along nicely, it's a few years old but to be honest looks like it has been looked after really well. I will probably end up just giving the bracelet a good lube and refinish it, case needs very little work though to get spot on :inverted: Size 40mm / 47mm inc crown and it wears just beautifully..,

The AR on this thing is superb just wish all my others were the same :huh:

Have a great weekend all ;)

Are you sure the size is 40mm without the crown because it says 42.5mm on Josh's site?

Is the double AR standard?

Thanks!

Totally agree.....this one is a keeper for sure.....I too got lucky (recently) as I was able to pick one up too from the board......It just shocked me the moment I held it, how well made this rep is.....just oozes quality.....even the bracelet *which is usually the chink in the armor* is of phenomenal quality...the sheen is incredible......the AR on the dial is superb as is evident from your pics......I just can't imagine how'd they rep this dial so well.....it just pops out.....well here is a pic of mine....

2012-05-23114033.jpg