When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC 3719 Slevin

iceshark099

Mine is sitting on my desk as the top chrono pusher came off and is lost. I think it is my favorite and it is killing me trying to find the replacement part :(. Anyhow, good luck. I get compliments all the time on mine.

Sent from my Android

Mine is sitting on my desk as the top chrono pusher came off and is lost. I think it is my favorite and it is killing me trying to find the replacement part :(. Anyhow, good luck. I get compliments all the time on mine.

Sent from my Android

Oh thats is a terrible misfortune, hope you find one soon! I think it is going to be a long wait till i finally get one, but I guess it will make it that much more special!

Indeed. One of the best OOTB reps out there.

I think you can still buy the one with the rubber strap. But obviously the ss bracelet is the way to go. I will never sell mine... well, never say never, but u get the point.

Indeed. One of the best OOTB reps out there.

I think you can still buy the one with the rubber strap. But obviously the ss bracelet is the way to go. I will never sell mine... well, never say never, but u get the point.

Oh yeah, where can you buy one with the rubber? I would go for that, then worry about the bracelet later.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...