When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC pictures Omega 42mm.

Guest nickname

Guest nickname

After talking with many dealers, Hont,Trevor, I order finaly from Andrew-trustytime...

in the past i had order again and is great dealer.

answer quickly many emails and is the best that i know!

so QC pictures from him.

2/05/12 i pay

2/05/12 tracking number before QC pictures

3/0512 QC picture

p1550167.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-03

p1550166.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-03

p1550168.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-03

p1550164.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-03

p1550165.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-03

Best pearl placement in a UPO42 I have ever seen.

Unless there is something I am not seeing, this is a great example.

No pics of the clasp engraving, tho? Tell him .. "this looks very good. please show me the clasp engravings so I can approve this watch."

• 2 weeks later...

thanks !just i am thinking to sell this because i want to go for 45mm....

Over on RWI (as davosa) you say that you won't go with a 45mm because it is too big and heavy. But then again over there you claim to be from England (not Germany like you listed in your profile here).

So which one is it? Or is it door #3..... Greece

Fess up tolis/tolis7/galimanas/seamaster3/omegaplanetocean

I found you again.

And once again you are attempting a backdoor sale before you have even received the watch.

Ha ha Toils is back. I don't get what it is with you though, do you want an omega or what? Is it some sort of joke to keep asking the exact same questions about the same watch but in a thousand different ways? I'm confused, just buy it, wear it and shut it. End of! :-)

And over on RWI in your QC pic thread you admit that you are from Greece.....

you have problem my friend?my country has 5000years life now .....your country?what is your past ?

EUROPE is made by GREECE!

so let it!!!!!!

Time to say good night.....

Guest nickname

look my sales to watchussek forum and then we talk again!and i want from idontknow member to say sorry!!!!and i call all members here to say if give me one dollar to me!!!come on!

You are genuinely deranged tolis, you keep reliving the same s8it over and over again..you would give teddy marshall from shutter island a run for his money.

Also:

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, refer to thread below:

forums.watchuseek.com/f20/omega-42mm-planet-ocean-656273.html

~also shows how clueless they are on w..u..s but that's beside the point.

You will get no apology from me. You made the mistake of pulling my chain and pissing me off. I will continue to keep a watchful eye out for you and slam the door on your puny little fingers every time I find your hand in the door again.

So why don't you explain why you have fraudulently registered again after being banned, falsifying your country of origin, and now attempting to sell something without a) having received the watch first, and doing so without paying for a membership.

Go get help while you can.

Here is a copy and paste of my reply to you over at RWI-

I think a stroll down memory lane is appropriate (and the last time you were banned)-

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/sho...311#post955311

quoting myself here.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by idontknow viewpost.gif

I'm "still" waiting for the Omega watch box he sold me back in July (that never appeared- had to file a PP claim with staff involved). What else has gone on behind the scenes I don't know. I know he "quit" the board at least once when he went "gen" with an Invicta purchase. But he seems to keep coming back to the Omega PO reps, over and over and over and over (you get the picture I am sure).

Quote:

This would be something like the 2nd or 3rd PO rep that he has bought and then sold/attempted to sell. I have seen him on the other boards but have not confronted him there since the deal between us happened here.

He is definitely a unique individual that is five cans and the plastic rings short of a six pack.

Just by chance he comes back again (and he will) and reads this.......

Tolis, I will ALWAYS be watching for you.

Quote:

Hmmm, I openly stated that I had to file a claim with PP (and staff was aware of this). I guess he forgot to mention that when PP asked him for tracking info that he gave them a fabricated tracking number. Who knows, maybe he sent it. I know that first he said he sent it, then he said he sent it again, then he said that it was an issue with the post office in Greece (and it was sent again). At this point I couldn't give a **** what he says.

All I have seen lately is that he is trying to do a back door sale on both here and RWG without actually posting in the sales section, and he hasn't posted any pics of anything other than his QC pics. Not to mention that now that he has owned three of these that he has decided they are "too small" for his wrist. If only he would just say he's hard up for cash and needed to get rid of it (or he wants to finance another Invicta).

I don't think we should give him any more attention and I will just keep my eyes peeled for the next time he shows up.

Notice that as of today 5/17 he is attempting a back door sale again over on rwg.cc

Quote:

He has now re-registered on RWG as "seamaster3" and has put his watch up for sale under that new username.....

Anyone know a mod over there that may want to clue them in on his multiple accounts?

Sent from this thing in my hand with Tapatalk...

Link-

http://www.rwg.cc/topic/143777-omega-42mm-planet-ocean-swiss-eta/

And he posted again in a thread that he had earlier posted in as "galimanas"-

http://www.rwg.cc/topic/143674-upoupo-chrono-braceletstrap-size/

You will get no apology from me, but maybe you should apologize to everyone here and over at rwg.cc for all the [censored] that you are trying to pull AGAIN.

I really am beginning to believe that you have serious mental issues. You need to see someone for some help.

I told you over there-

<snip>

bow out now before I am forced to really put the smack down on you.....

lol

+1 :D

Anyway something happened the other link above showing you proudly displaying your rep PO for the w...u...s community...I don't actually know what happened to the link on w..u..s but it disappeared.

Never mind here is a cached copy :D :

http://webcache.goog...ean-656273.html

If you come back on the forums again I think idontknow is going to track you down and lobotomise you....and I'll hold you down for him to do so! That should calm you down for a while!

+1 :D

Anyway something happened the other link above showing you proudly displaying your rep PO for the w...u...s community...I don't actually know what happened to the link on w..u..s but it disappeared.

Never mind here is a cached copy :D :

http://webcache.goog...ean-656273.html

If you come back on the forums again I think idontknow is going to track you down and lobotomise you....and I'll hold you down for him to do so! That should calm you down for a while!

I was wondering what happened to that link.

All I can say is HOLY [censored]!

Not only did you post up a rep on a gen forum, but no one even realized it was a rep......

Tolis, you are a FVCKING MORON.

Lobotomy is not an option. At this point you need to have everything removed from the shoulders on up.

Please, someone ban this SOB ASAP. I will keep my eyes peeled for the next time he comes back (and he will).

I own you, and I will be watching....

And the ban hammer falls on WUS as well, search for member tolis-

Watchuseek

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

And he has met the same fate on RWI again too.

Any bets on how soon he will be back? I am betting he has re-registered/attempted to already.....

• 8 months later...