When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which Watch For My Girlfriend?

THANOS

post-2899-1162832607_thumb.jpghello

as i told i am in a big dilimma,my girlfriend's birthday is coming and i want to make her an suprise(watch suprise).also i don't know which rep watch i have to choose,i like very much the CHANEL CERAMIC SERIES from trusted dealers but i am little bit confused!is there anybody here to help me?

post-2899-1162832607_thumb.jpghello

as i told i am in a big dilimma,my girlfriend's birthday is coming and i want to make her an suprise(watch suprise).also i don't know which rep watch i have to choose,i like very much the CHANEL CERAMIC SERIES from trusted dealers but i am little bit confused!is there anybody here to help me?

This has been discussed in previous threads, so I'll summarize from what I recall and my own impressions. The Chanel is a good option, and you might want to look at the ladies or midsize versions of the Yachtmaster, plus the two-tone Omega Constellation.

Also, you might find some of SQL_PL's posts in the photo gallery where his girlfriends model some of his Pans and IWCs. Large watches can look great on a lady's wrist.... if she would feel comfortable doing so. Perhaps ask her if she's like to wear one of your watches some time and see how she reacts.

One other thing. How does she feel about watches in general and reps in particular? My wife has four watches, two of which are reps. She has firmly stated several times that she does not want another watch. Otherwise I think the Chanel Ceramic would make a great addition to her collection.

Chanel Ceramic Black is a great choice!

From Andrew, I also like the Diamonds (Baguette) White. Actually, on ladies, I personally prefer 'lighter' (brighter) watches -- but you are right on your choice for black Ceramic... curiously enough, Ceramics do not look so good in white.

Some time ago I gave my wife a watch that still looks gorgeous on her evening dressing, and that still is the one I love the most among her watches.

It resembles the Diamonds Baguette White a little, but I find it a little less obtrusive.

If you are interested, you may have a look at it here.

(Unsure on whether it is still available, though).

Cartier has a nice line of womens watches that are available in rep, though they are small and rather dainty, You might consider a smaller mens Cartier like the Tank or Roadster. They do look quite elegant on a lady.

Good luck in your quest. :yeah:

Chanel Ceramic Black is a great choice!

From Andrew, I also like the Diamonds (Baguette) White. Actually, on ladies, I personally prefer 'lighter' (brighter) watches -- but you are right on your choice for black Ceramic... curiously enough, Ceramics do not look so good in white.

Some time ago I gave my wife a watch that still looks gorgeous on her evening dressing, and that still is the one I love the most among her watches.

It resembles the Diamonds Baguette White a little, but I find it a little less obtrusive.

If you are interested, you may have a look at it here.

(Unsure on whether it is still available, though).

Nice watch sssurfer!

I like the white ceramic for the Chanel J12, it's just different and stands out more. There is also a version with a "diamond" bezel.

The black version is cheaper. Dealers to ask are EL, joshua, silix and river. They all seem to have this or are able to get it, though all versions seem different. Silix also have joshua's version I think, but ask them first.

There have been very recent threads on it so do a search.

Just put in an order for the cheap versino of the white J12 from silix for the GF for xmas... if she really likes it I may get her the real ceramic one later on.

After looking around I just coudln't find a lot of ladies watch selection but the J12 does seem classy and the small one is appropriately girly sized...

Got recently for my girls chanel J12 full ceram with box and papers from Trusty.....watch looks awesome really and what is most important is that my girl simply doesent take it off from a hand!

Only thing that bugs be is that 15 marker on a dial....dont know if they fixed that issue yet.

Cheers

Got recently for my girls chanel J12 full ceram with box and papers from Trusty.....watch looks awesome really and what is most important is that my girl simply doesent take it off from a hand!

Only thing that bugs be is that 15 marker on a dial....dont know if they fixed that issue yet.

Cheers

I think EL's 15 on the bezel looks a lot better, and Joshua's is what it should be.