When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fixed my camera, GMT content

Nanuq

Thanks Freddy, that's 49 years of patina earned the hard way. Amazingly, it's entirely complete and original except for the gilt dial and aftermarket band.

Red, I just replaced the stock lens on the iPhone. Cost me $2.74 and took 5 minutes to swap it out. I wish I knew it was that easy a year ago! *facepalm*

Red, I just replaced the stock lens on the iPhone. Cost me $2.74 and took 5 minutes to swap it out. I wish I knew it was that easy a year ago! *facepalm*

Wow are you serious??? Which iPhone do you have? I'd love to hear more details about that!!

Love that GMT! This is the one you traded for right?

Red, this is a stock iPhone 4. My lens was all scratched up and I found out it was simple to replace it. So I did!

Here's a low-light family shot I just took as the snow was falling. Pretty nice.

post-32-133663009277.jpg

Love that GMT! This is the one you traded for right?

Simpler than that, I just swapped dials, my "radial" dial for a tropical gilt dial.

Here's another as I was digging my wife's car out from under the snowdrift in the background. It's harder than it looks, first you find the front bumper with a 2x2 so you don't hit the bodywork with a shovel! Not good.

post-32-0-27817200-1336748525.jpg