When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Odds and ends to a good home

Movementum

I know this isn't the right place for this, bear with me. I am not a premium member right now.. I have some parts I want to give to a good home. I'll ship COD all I ask is that if you want them, you make donation to RWG.

They'll be shipped from North America.

So here you go:

Noobmariner case, crown, and bezel:

img2012051300322.jpg

V1 HBB This is the fantasy model with the rose-gold bezel. Some screws have been cannibalized but inside is a A7750 movement in full working order serviced about 3 years ago.

img2012051300323.jpg

Finally, a blue-dial TAG Carrera with working A7750. The movement in this guy was from a very go day in the factory and they chrono resets like a champ, everything feels tight. This guy is missing the bezel. It wasn't a good day at the factory for bezel glue:

img2012051300321.jpg

img2012051300320.jpg

So there you have it. You help me clean up my parts box, you make a donation to RWG, you feel great about yourself and Bob's your uncle, you get stuff.

I guess my only other request is that you do something cool with the parts and share the results :)

Hate to be a buzz kill here, but,

* You mention COD (Cash on Delivery) but that is counter to your "donate" logic, nor are any prices/values listed.

Why not just become a VIP member, if even for a short term. The money is going to the same place as a donation. Then you can legitimately sell your wares and cover the VIP. Win-Win.

Hi Ronnin,

Per COD... I don't want to have to pay to get rid of the items. So buyer can pay for the shipping, that's what COD is up here..

Per why I don't want to become a VIP member.. I just don't participate in the hobby anymore. Nothing against the board or the owners, it is still a great place. I don't subscribe to some of the hobby magazines I used to enjoy, not because of the magazine, but I just don't engage in the hobby.

Why are there no prices/values listed? Well, because I'm not selling the watches. I'm giving them away and hoping that the people who want them will do something nice for the board in return.

Ronnin: Respectfully, the alternative here is I just throw them into the trash and they go to the landfill. No cost to me. No headaches, no need to justifiy what I'm doing. No need for members to make a donation to the board. No requests for pictures. No hassell.

As for "legitimately selling my wares" in the VIP section.. I'm not selling anything here. I think you're stuck on the COD bit. Put simply, I'm not going to pay postage to give something away.

Edited by Movementum