When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Tudor 94110, Snowflake Submariner, 9,3 Mill Series

Mapman57

You mean 93x,xxx series, right :g:;) ?

More info - yours, just picked up ? My (gen) 937xxx serial says hello :clap2:

(p.s. - that a2836-2 I got from you on RG is doing fine in a no CG sub ;) )

Hi J - good to hear that the movement is holding up! I see that you are now more active across the Boards than back then ;)

I saw your Tudor on the Rolex forums - very nice and it inspired me to pick this one up (as well as Woofs Flake thread :inverted: )

This is indeed a 936xxx serial number piece from 1979 - I guess yours is 1979, or 1980 as well?

This was last overhauled in 2008 by installation of a SL pearl, a new PJ date code 93150 bracelet/clasp/585 bracelet and new plexi.

Most of the original folded Tudor bracelets and 380 end links have fallen to bits by now, thats why so many of these are seen on Natos.

That's one of the things that attracted me to this, as I might put it on a Nato or two for Summer (if ever!!!) and flip the bracelet onto my Franken 1665 GWSD ?

Hi J - good to hear that the movement is holding up! I see that you are now more active across the Boards than back then ;)

I saw your Tudor on the Rolex forums - very nice and it inspired me to pick this one up (as well as Woofs Flake thread :inverted: )

Yes - my favorite piece (on the wrist right now).

Nice pickup on yours! Hard to tell for certain but the last pic seems to show the datewheel as silver, yes? Is the tube the older style Triplock?

Most of the original folded Tudor bracelets and 380 end links have fallen to bits by now, thats why so many of these are seen on Natos.

That's one of the things that attracted me to this, as I might put it on a Nato or two for Summer (if ever!!!) and flip the bracelet onto my Franken 1665 GWSD ?

Best as I can determine, mine is a 79 and within a thousand of yours serial-wise. The few of the 1980 and later have had later numbers but with these truly anything is possible.

I am most likely on the hunt for a 93150 but I keep getting pulled into looking for a 9315. I can't make up my mind so I stay on a NATO. I do have a few different NATOs inbound as well.

Looks awesome - enjoy it!

Yes - my favorite piece (on the wrist right now).

Nice pickup on yours! Hard to tell for certain but the last pic seems to show the datewheel as silver, yes? Is the tube the older style Triplock?

Best as I can determine, mine is a 79 and within a thousand of yours serial-wise. The few of the 1980 and later have had later numbers but with these truly anything is possible.

I am most likely on the hunt for a 93150 but I keep getting pulled into looking for a 9315. I can't make up my mind so I stay on a NATO. I do have a few different NATOs inbound as well.

Looks awesome - enjoy it!

Ive been researching the Tudor Sub range for some time and there are so many variants and refurbed units out there. It appears they got a little less care and attention than their Rolex sisters!

This one has got the silver datewheel (supposedly rarer from what I read on the Gen forums?) and the earlier triplock Rolex crown - would this be a 702? It is certainly thinner in section that the modern 703/704 variant.

SDC16113.jpg

Ive been researching the Tudor Sub range for some time and there are so many variants and refurbed units out there. It appears they got a little less care and attention than their Rolex sisters!

This one has got the silver datewheel (supposedly rarer from what I read on the Gen forums?) and the earlier triplock Rolex crown - would this be a 702? It is certainly thinner in section that the modern 703/704 variant.

Yes & yes ;)

It is a 7020 part # if I remember correctly

silv-wheel.jpg

7020-tube.jpg

BTW - have you pulled the caseback for some pics yet? Looking to see if you have the same pearlage on the movement.

Edited by Linesiders