When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sub Bracelet Mod?

ryanmkang

So, I just got this in. The dial and case look good. I got the "Ultimate" version. but the bracelet feels light, which makes the whole thing too light for my taste.

Any suggestions as to where to get the gen rolex bracelet for this? I've look on ebay and most of them look like knock offs which will probably feel the same way as the one i've got now.

Thanks guys!

Oh, here's picture :)

post-44883-0-21660700-1337289562.jpg

hmm.. thanks guys. maybe i should've went to a store and tried on a gen before i start posting stuff on here. haha...

Yeah...ha ha.

What would have been the difference?

I have the gen and the rep. They weigh the same, in fact..other than the fit/finish and quality of markings there really isn't much difference.

No offense, but you have posted this same question on repgeek and , and now here... and were given the same answers, what's the point of asking if you don't want to learn?

Yeah...ha ha.

What would have been the difference?

I have the gen and the rep. They weigh the same, in fact..other than the fit/finish and quality of markings there really isn't much difference.

No offense, but you have posted this same question on repgeek and , and now here... and were given the same answers, what's the point of asking if you don't want to learn?

This was the only posting I had on this. maybe it was a different user?

If so, my apologies.

And welcome to the forum.

There's the same question posed as I said on the other two forums.

Sorry if it wasn't you :)

At least it wasn't "who's got the best sub".

:)

HAHAHA I guess i wasn't the only one that posted without trying on a gen first huh? haha...

thanks.

Trying on a gen (with the cash and intent to buy) I was so underwhelmed, I knew I'd never want to spend the cash for the gen, so I started looking for 'fakes', and that's how I got into reps :whistling: I just find it funny that I was originally looking at a 16610, went through quite a few watches over the years, and am now back with a 16610 (although I plan on converting it to a 16800) and simply can't get the thing off my wrist :pardon: Something which helped me come to accept and love the flimsiness of the Rolex clasp, is that the watch was originally intended as a functional tool watch, not a fashion piece, and to think of it as a racecar which has been stripped down for weight, not a sedan which has been built for comfort :)

• Like 1