When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

vlydog

Thanks guys!

Im specifically talking about a 78350.

Seller sent pictures and the clasp has the rounded 3's

That's interesting. Never seen a round 3 on any clasp, but take a look here for some great pics of a full bracelet - this one has good looking clasp with flat 3 and strange bracelet end with rounded 3?

http://home.watchprosite.com/?show=forumpost&fi=712&pi=5075003&ti=764213

This is relevant also as it suggests that any rounded 3 on a part of a bracelet is aftermarket....

http://www.network54.com/Forum/207593/thread/1322153207/78350+Band,++Inverted+19,+any+tought-input+--

• Like 1

does the clasp above look legit?

I don't know if a round '3' on a clasp represents a litmus test, so I can't comment.

But aside from that '3', is there anything else that's questionable about the clasp? The "ROLEX", coronet, and assorted squiggles all look correct and clearly defined to me.

I don't know if a round '3' on a clasp represents a litmus test, so I can't comment.

But aside from that '3', is there anything else that's questionable about the clasp? The "ROLEX", coronet, and assorted squiggles all look correct and clearly defined to me.

No.

Mostly the 3.

• 2 weeks later...

There were some 93150 from the late 90s that had round 3s on the last bracelet link. Not sure about the clasp though. I certainly wouldn't say Rolex never put a rounded 3 on the clasp...it's just a matter of when it was done. I would scour VRF...tons of info on there.

• Like 1

There were some 93150 from the late 90s that had round 3s on the last bracelet link. Not sure about the clasp though. I certainly wouldn't say Rolex never put a rounded 3 on the clasp...it's just a matter of when it was done. I would scour VRF...tons of info on there.

I second this. And I remember your good advice on my round 3 93150 bracelet last link. :)