When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Watch Is This?

Epanoui

Really? I thought the dial layout with the half circles might be unique enough for someone to recognize it....

It was a capture from a DVD I was watching and couldn't get a much closer shot.

what DVD...who was wearing it?...it could be helpful...

what DVD...who was wearing it?...it could be helpful...

It's from 24, Season 3, 8:00am to 9:00am. Carlos Bernard aka Tony Almeida is sporting this one.

I am pretty sure he wears this watch during the whole season, but these are the closest shots I have seen of it. He does have very large thick wrists, so this is a pretty big watch... I would guess at least 45 - 47mm.

I took a couple more shots to maybe help out... They are from the same angle, but who knows, maybe someone will see something recognizable:

145201-15788.png

145201-15789.png

145201-15790.png

145201-15791.png

145201-15792.png

145201-15793.png

Brazilian She-Males #23

Oooo, you were close, only 1 off.

I've sure I've seen it before. The dial layout is similar to some Breguet Classique models, but A. Lange & Söhne / Glashütte have models like this. I can't see it in Watches International, maybe someone else knows?!

Actually, looking at the other photos, the case isn't a Breguet. I know very little about this type of watch, but would it be a Jumping Hours?

EDIT: It looks like Toubillon1801 is right, damn my slow typing!

Tourb,

Thanks a ton!!!!!

Any chance there is a rep of this available anywhere??

why rep???

you can purchase the genuine watch :bleh:

retail price is 3.550euro, but you can find it for 1.800-2.000euro in brand new condition in germany (or 1.550euro in mint condition)...

i have missed last time a brand new ML Calendar Retrograde for 1.580euro on ebay :bangin:

let me know :whistling:

Nice work Tourby.

So what prize does he get?

diameter is 43mm :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i am not ML dealer :bleh:

but if you like this watches let me know... i have contact with some sellers... they get big discounts from 40%-60% of this masterpiece watches.

look ML chrono flyback or ML chrono annuarie... retail is 4.550euro... but you can get it for around 2.000-2.200 or for 1.800euro in a ebay auction...

look ebay.de (germany)

warm regards

why rep???

you can purchase the genuine watch :bleh:

retail price is 3.550euro, but you can find it for 1.800-2.000euro in brand new condition in germany (or 1.550euro in mint condition)...

i have missed last time a brand new ML Calendar Retrograde for 1.580euro on ebay :bangin:

let me know :whistling:

Lotsa bells and whistles but still a minute/hour/seconds watch and a manual to boot. The marketing on this watch is first rate. At a glance, it does look like a very expensive timepiece but I was quite disappointed when I inspected one up close. A 31 day retrograde date hand???? It looked like something you'd see on a cheap replica. Now, ML's new Limited Chronograph, that's a beauty but it runs about $25,000.

Lotsa bells and whistles but still a minute/hour/seconds watch and a manual to boot. The marketing on this watch is first rate. At a glance, it does look like a very expensive timepiece but I was quite disappointed when I inspected one up close. A 31 day retrograde date hand???? It looked like something you'd see on a cheap replica. Now, ML's new Limited Chronograph, that's a beauty but it runs about $25,000.

i don´t think so

price of ML watches are ok... if you don´t pay the retail price :thumbdown:

look ML Calendar Retrograde... unitas 6498-2 with nice finish (better as panerai) and also with 2 moduls (retrograde date and power reserve indicator)... alligator strap + deloyant buckle etc.... all in all you can get it for 2.000euro (retail is 3.500euro)

for 2.000euro you can´t find a better watch