When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

9315 aftermarket bracelet?

Ephry73

As I sit in my office looking at this MC and the bracelet strapped to it, I wonder, why don't, or didn't the factories make the same copy of the 7836 with the 9315 stamping and correct clasp? I had this bracelet on the 5514 modified with a sub clasp and it worked, but wasn't right. I like this 7836 on the Tudor.

So, does anyone know if there was ever a 9315 from china?

E

Yes, we're pretty sure there are 9315s from China, but the rate of distribution has been very slow and they're typically sold as gen in the $400 range.

I know I'd love to see them repped and in the $75-100 range!

This bracelet even has the correct flat 3! Light anf flimsy like the gen, but sturdy and to the point. I may have to get one the Trusty units to refurb a 9315 and see how that goes.

E

Mine was tight out of the box, and I had to cobble in a link from a 7206 to make it fit. I just unfolded the middle link blade and slipped it in there and refolded it. It's right next to the clasp and you can barely see the rivet heads even if you're looking for them. Of course I have wrists like Popeye so you might not have trouble. And... the 9315 clasp is longer than a 7836 clasp so that might give you enough wiggle room.

Ive built many of these franken 9315's. Mary folded bracelet with gen 9315 or 93150 clasp. Easy to do and looks awesome. Much more comfy to wear than a 93150.