When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Diver V3 TD stockist

No one "stocks" them.

So far the following dealers accept pre-orders for them:

Angus / Puretime

&

Toro / Toro Bravo

Once preorders are all filled, which could take awhile ; definitely weeks possibly months, I assume stock will be available to Hont as well as many other dealers.

I am not sure Andrew and Josh are dealing with the Noob factory now, likely they will when stock is better but right now my take is they prefer not to sell backordered watches so are just saying they are not available in an attempt to sell watches they have or can get immediate stock on.

Edited by rogerthat

permabull: I don't disagree with you, but that way of thinking means you will not be getting a Noob factory watch anytime soon, unless second hand.

They are making the best watches quality wise right now in the industry.

Maybe they will forever operate in this manner moving forward or maybe they will get caught up and keep stock again, but right now they are making watches in small batches that no where near meet demand, so if you want to get one of the watches you pay first, join a list and wait.

Instead of getting caught up they keep releasing new models, so it seems like they are content with that model and maybe they find it more profitable rather than sitting on inventory.

Well, I've been waiting for my qc pics now for about 5 weeks. It's a pain but from what I can see it'll be worth the wait. And, Angus is great to deal with, the communication is good so I'm not worried. It's kinda like waiting for Christmas :)

I think this V3 is at best as i could have hope for, Edgematic put in a lot of effort in dealing with the dealer to point out the very fine details to the factory even when they might have a gen on hand, so gonna just enjoy wearing the watch than looking at photos, pointing out the mistakes and keep waiting for a better one, at least i won't enjoy a hobby like this... Anyway not sure what else the factory could do that will warrant another round of waiting, maybe super lume, better AR'ed cyclop?

Edited by kindred666

Here's what Andrew wrote to me:

"No stocks on the AP diver and I advise you to wait for an ultimate version which will be out soon"

I wonder if there is any truth to this or if it is some kind of deterrent so that people would not order the current model due to Andrew not having access to it.

total bs coming from J&A about a new "ultimate" diver

They either don't have access to or are refusing to sell Noob factory products becuase of their production/stock issues.

So they have decided to bad mouth them and try to sell other products, been going on for awhile now.

"ultimate" model, who would make it?

The V1 was crap from the Chanel factory, Noob factory made the V2 and the V3, so that would mean a brand new factory trying their go on a V1, you really it will be better than the Noob V3?

I assume they are hinting that the H factory is making it?

Same thing happened in reverse with the 390

H factory did an awesome job on that watch, yet noob factory sellers spread rumors that the Noob factory was making a better one and not to buy the H factory version.

Well here we are how many months later and no one ever talks about a Noob 390 anymore.

I just recently put my H factory 390 dial/handset/movement/caseback on a Noob 111N case/cg/crystal and couldn't be happier with the result.

total bs coming from J&A about a new "ultimate" diver

They either don't have access to or are refusing to sell Noob factory products becuase of their production/stock issues.

So they have decided to bad mouth them and try to sell other products, been going on for awhile now.

"ultimate" model, who would make it?

The V1 was crap from the Chanel factory, Noob factory made the V2 and the V3, so that would mean a brand new factory trying their go on a V1, you really it will be better than the Noob V3?

I assume they are hinting that the H factory is making it?

Same thing happened in reverse with the 390

H factory did an awesome job on that watch, yet noob factory sellers spread rumors that the Noob factory was making a better one and not to buy the H factory version.

Well here we are how many months later and no one ever talks about a Noob 390 anymore.

I just recently put my H factory 390 dial/handset/movement/caseback on a Noob 111N case/cg/crystal and couldn't be happier with the result.

Hmm I can understand your point of view that Andrew might bad mouth the V3 due to access problem, but I have pre-order/paid for a NOOB 127 and 217 with him. The story doesn't really stack up....