When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One good watchsmith in EU / Hungary, Probe Him:)

Yes, for me he made a lot of reps, and everything is good what he made. Really know his job, If somebody need, he get little parts the movement,and clean, oil, and set it.

I think to find a good rep watchsmith is very very hard, and somebody who know very good the movements in parts, is a much harder thing:)

I said him to register to this forum, and I think the members will like him:)

• 1 month later...

Yes, he have experience with Asian 7750!!!! Very good work. I saw he take full parts and he cleans them and than put it again! Fantastic work. One of my watch need a new spring in the crown, i dont have it, he make one, I can understand how but he make a spring:)

• 4 weeks later...

50 euro for servicing an 7750 movement is very cheap. Almost I think too cheap, comparing what watch smiths around the world charge for it. Here in The Netherlands it goes from 175 euro tot 225 euro. So how come he can do it for 25% of that price I wonder....

I said to him to gave a good price to get some work, and if you like his work, he can go up with the price. He want more, but I think if somebody want to any chance in this "REP FAMILY" he need first add something,than he can get:)

I can just said that probe him, I think everybody need a chance:) Plsu, if you like his work, you can add him a little more cash, a good service earn very much in this rep world, I think:)

I think the price is just right taking in account average income and living expenses in Hungary. Well done Viktor for finding him :-) Do you reckon he could source gen breitling parts like hands datewheels and similar things?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...