When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage sm300!

blackdice

I have one that i built as a vintage one from parts that i collected, with a serviced swiss 2836 in it and all matching lume, I had to make the movement holder so that i a very solid bit of kit,

50120cb3.jpg

0fe2927b.jpg

but i dont wear it as i dont like vintage for some reason, and this is vintage

The genuine Omega vintage collectors must be going crazy now that such an accurate rep is available!!

This watch was highly sought after by gen vintage collectors for years, and was also frequently "counterfeited" by some shady operators.

Now...Everybody can have one!!...Poof!!...there goes THAT one's "cachet".....

The genuine Omega vintage collectors must be going crazy now that such an accurate rep is available!!

This watch was highly sought after by gen vintage collectors for years, and was also frequently "counterfeited" by some shady operators.

They are good watches, but you can tell they are not gen when you have both.

Accurate? It is far off in EVERY dimension. It is the worst rep for years!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little confused about these. Did some gen SM300s have lumed bezels or did all of them have them? I've seen two gens in the wild and both had lumed bezels that still glowed a little. And they were both date models, but as I recall, one had a black on white DW and the other had white on black. What's correct?

• 2 weeks later...

5ecc7546.jpg

c4396670.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3378.jpg

a25f7d70.jpg

From Yukiwatch, this SM300 features a screw-down crown, creamy superlume, very bright plexiglass, Swiss ETA, T-Military Dial, no lume on bezel, uni-directional bezel

Straps: Black Buffalo grain Gunny, Donerix black Cayman, Donerix golden tan Cayman, Canvas Green Nato

Enjoying the SM300 for almost a year now, no plans to vintagize. Scratched the plexi a little but this is a beater, so it has been worn. Would love to thicken the T circle, and maybe a slight pops / elevation to the pain on the letterings.

Along with my other favourite 5510 big crown sub 3-6-9-12...

IMG_3574.jpg

Pre-V, Show off! lol I like it in the NATO but that brown strap is nice.

E

LOL! Ephry73: Trust me, when it comes to showing off - the images that Ubi, w00f, vlydog, Donerix, they execute a much better job than me.

On that note, the reason why I am posting these vintage SM300 is due to the lack of interest in these watches.

Take a look at the Trading Zone, it is almost always a catch and release for these vintage SM300 projects.

Is no one appreciating these under-rated SM300 these days?