When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yuki and his gmt dials, back-orderd!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

So im letting Rolexaddict build me a new 1675 gmt master. I have all the parts i need but this time im thinking of a regular gmt master (regular crown gards) not the cornino! I have a very nice rail dial but im maybe saving that one for something in the future.

So i checked out yuki's gmt dials and like before all his matt white letter gmt dials are back-orderd :(

So i sent him a email asking him what he can get me and this is what he emails me. I think it looks crisp and nice :) i orderd it from him and rolexaddict gave me green light. All it needs is a nice vintage lume something that rolexaddict is the master of.

8528f55e.jpg

a6b885a6.jpg

f24faa9e.jpg

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Im not out to fool anyone by all meens. The flat S i can live with but the cornet bugs me a little maybe it will bug me more and more and maybe i will have to cansel this order :D

Guest zeleni kukuruz

You zk I think you should use the dial and hands as they are from the watch in the last picture,they look amazing :)

;) darn right i will, at lest For now, the perpetual "date" is funny and cool ;)

I canceld the yuki dial order! The font like cj said is waaaay of!!!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Yes it can be woof but im not 100% sure yet :( when we are talking about the T38 earlyer today i found an FS ad from 2010 on a rolex forum on a NOS T38 plexi for 290$ damn!