When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Heads Up - Gens On The Cheap

Category 5

Been absent a while since I have been tending to the big move, but got an e-mail from ashford.com today that all their merchandise is 20% off, automatically when added to cart. They're one of the cheapest place in the US to get a Gen as it is, so it's hard to ignore. Their stock took a dive to below 20cents in the last couple of months, so I imagine it is either a clearance effort, or a last ditch effort to liquidate before their assests become confiscated (been in companies where this happened before).

I think the black bezel Omega PO came to like $1700 or something....and they're watches are all new and same as anywhere else. I got my PO and Aquaracer from them and love both.

So if you're looking for a Gen, check there first. They just might have your deal. They have a Chpoard Mille Miglia that comes out to less than $2000. Too bad I don't have the dough because I have been eyeing that watch for a long time!

Been absent a while since I have been tending to the big move, but got an e-mail from ashford.com today that all their merchandise is 20% off, automatically when added to cart. They're one of the cheapest place in the US to get a Gen as it is, so it's hard to ignore. Their stock took a dive to below 20cents in the last couple of months, so I imagine it is either a clearance effort, or a last ditch effort to liquidate before their assests become confiscated (been in companies where this happened before).

I think the black bezel Omega PO came to like $1700 or something....and they're watches are all new and same as anywhere else. I got my PO and Aquaracer from them and love both.

So if you're looking for a Gen, check there first. They just might have your deal. They have a Chpoard Mille Miglia that comes out to less than $2000. Too bad I don't have the dough because I have been eyeing that watch for a long time!

You got me all excited...went to buy that Chopard for less than 2 grand and it appeared at slightly over three in my cart w/ shipping, a little more expensive than atlantictime.com and jomashop.com. Maybe the promotion is over?

This thread spurred me to do a pretty extensive search--it seems that Atlantictime.com has the best average prices on the watches I like. Anyone bought anything from them?

Buying preowned from a respected seller on Timezone is still the best way to pick up gens, IMO.

I finally got it to work...

I bought an AP Royal Oak Offshore Chrono, a R*l*x Seadweller, a Cartier two tone Santos, a Franck Muller solid gold Casablanca and a two tone Omega SMP Chrono.

Just kidding! :lol:

Edited by Chronus