When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just The Facts Man.

maxman

Did somebody put the international bat symbol out for a smart ass?

Until Pugwash arrives, I'll do my best... :p

As far as I know, I don't even "lough" once a day, let alone 15 times. And if the left handed thing was true, I'm pretty sure my life insurance form would have a massive question on it.

:)

Studies have shown that left handed people suffer more accidents than right handed people, mostly as a result of trying to use appliances and tools designed to be used with the right hand, with their left. Some of those accidents may be fatal, so it's not entirely implausible :) I'm ambidextrous by birth, but have trained myself by habit to favor my right hand over my left to avoid such slip ups. My father in law is left handed, and the layout of his kitchen is a sign that I am more habitualy right handed, as the layout is optimized for a southpaw, and I have to consciously choose use my left hand to get things, but for some things like juggling, swinging a bat, ironing a shirt etc, I will instinctively use my left hand, and when eating, I always hold my fork in my right hand and my knife in my left :bangin:

Cornerstone, where did you get that hilarious video in your signature? I have seen it approximately 14million times and each time is still a hoot :thumbs::lol:

The clip is from Curb Your Enthusiasm, which is an amazing show if you've never seen it. I added the little rep joke and made the gif file. (NB in the real clip he's just been told he has cancer from memory, it's obviously funnier on the show!!)

Studies have shown that left handed people suffer more accidents than right handed people, mostly as a result of trying to use appliances and tools designed to be used with the right hand, with their left. Some of those accidents may be fatal, so it's not entirely implausible :) I'm ambidextrous by birth, but have trained myself by habit to favor my right hand over my left to avoid such slip ups. My father in law is left handed, and the layout of his kitchen is a sign that I am more habitualy right handed, as the layout is optimized for a southpaw, and I have to consciously choose use my left hand to get things, but for some things like juggling, swinging a bat, ironing a shirt etc, I will instinctively use my left hand, and when eating, I always hold my fork in my right hand and my knife in my left :bangin:

I'm ambidextrous too, and yes while there is convincing evidence for us being better lovers (I may have made that up), there's no nine year gap in life expectancy, the hundreds of billions of dollars involved in life insurance are unlikely to have missed it.

The clip is from Curb Your Enthusiasm, which is an amazing show if you've never seen it. I added the little rep joke and made the gif file. (NB in the real clip he's just been told he has cancer from memory, it's obviously funnier on the show!!)

I'm ambidextrous too, and yes while there is convincing evidence for us being better lovers (I may have made that up), there's no nine year gap in life expectancy, the hundreds of billions of dollars involved in life insurance are unlikely to have missed it.

Thanks I will go google it :lol:

You're quite right that it's unlikely that the insurance industry has missed it, but the statistic itself wouldn't surprize me, as I'd heard about the accident likelihood years ago :) Out of curiousity, do you favor one hand over the other, or use both equally? It isn't till I try and get a meal in FIL's kitchen that I realize how much I do now favor my right hand :lol:

How about fapping? lefty or righty? My left hand rejects any attempts. Or is It the other way around? :g:

post-19368-0-31048100-1346600694_thumb.j

Don't you guys get it? Why do people think a person buys a big red sports car? Or spends big $$$ on a name brand watch? Compensation! Insecure, small dicks, low intelligence, social outcast looking for acceptance.

Now rep owners/gen-rep owners are the opposite. Confident, intelligent($900 rep instead of $9000 gen), well liked by the community and lastly..........Huge Cocks!

Don't you guys get it? Why do people think a person buys a big red sports car? Or spends big $$$ on a name brand watch? Compensation! Insecure, small dicks, low intelligence, social outcast looking for acceptance.

Now rep owners/gen-rep owners are the opposite. Confident, intelligent($900 rep instead of $9000 gen), well liked by the community and lastly..........Huge Cocks!

Abso[censored]inglutely :notworthy:

+1 :thumbs: