When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1675 Hand Rage

archierocks

im thinking DG3804B il see who has them in stock i think ofrei and startime do them need to check tho unless you can point me to a better source (i have enough eta movements needing work and serviced )lol

Looks like CousinsUK have them as well. Reference CH3804M for one with gold plates (£22.95) and CH3804BM for the silver-coloured one (£20.25). Prices ex. vat

All 2836-2834-2832-2873-2846 etc use the same size hands. Perhaps the tower on one of your pinons is to tall or to short. The hand stack should be, hour hand, 24 hour hand, minute hand, sweep second. All of those movements use the day wheel portion of the movement to set the 24 hour hand. They simply remove the set triper for the day wheel, and replace it with a toothed wheel which controls the gear on the 24 hour hand. Very simple conversion. Ck all post heights on you movement to make sure they are correct. 24 hour gear on top of the hour gear, small space above that for your minute hand, then install your sweep second. You can do it, just be patient and ck everything before you start.

All 2836-2834-2832-2873-2846 etc use the same size hands. The hand stack should be, hour hand, 24 hour hand, minute hand, sweep second.

The hand stack for ALL ETA GMT movements, Chinese converted or the top ETA2893-2 is the GMT 4th hand on the bottom, then the hour hand, then the minute hand and then the second hand.

id rather have a 6542 but right now cant afford a gen and there's no decent reps out and building one would just be a nightmare for me.

(waits for all the past builds and franklin to appear in the thread to add to my rage and jealousy.)

So the dg movements arrived today gmt hand does fit on a bit better but now the min hand wont fit guess i was thinking the yuki set would have fit lol.

honest im just a decent set of fitting hands and a jubilee bracelet once its built im gonna smash it with a bloody hammer

Guest zeleni kukuruz

So the dg movements arrived today gmt hand does fit on a bit better but now the min hand wont fit guess i was thinking the yuki set would have fit lol.

MTF!!! :D

honest im just a decent set of fitting hands and a jubilee bracelet once its built im gonna smash it with a bloody hammer