When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

American Guns

TeeJay

Any other viewers? Seems like Rich is a big Rolex fan, and Kurt wears one too. Not a bad show, and some nice firearms. Saw some mouthbreathers post some filthy comments on Paige's official facebook page, and it makes me wonder the kind of mentality that makes someone think "I'd lke 2 sniff ur panties" will get a positive reaction, or if they'd like others making comments like that about their daughters or sisters :bangin:

Good show for the most part T. I have a decent gun collection...so these types a shows are fun to watch. It looks like mom has some fake [censored]...nothing wrong with that though. ;). But leaving comments like "I'd like 2 sniff ur panties"...well thats just juvenile and shows no class what so ever. I haven't seen a close up of any of there watches....are you sure that there Rolexs....and not some Invicta or what ever poser? Im sure there the real deal but you never know. :)

Mike

Good show for the most part T. I have a decent gun collection...so these types a shows are fun to watch. It looks like mom has some fake tits...nothing wrong with that though. ;). But leaving comments like "I'd like 2 sniff ur panties"...well thats just juvenile and shows no class what so ever. I haven't seen a close up of any of there watches....are you sure that there Rolexs....and not some Invicta or what ever poser? Im sure there the real deal but you never know. :)

Mike

I saw one the other day where a guy wanted an 'end of days zombie blaster' so they rigged up some kind of shotgun to fire (I think) .50 cal but in a more pistol-like configuration. Only thing that ruined it, was they put a skull-shaped muzzle-brake on it :bangin: Took what should have been a really badass piece, and made it look like some Mall Ninja's fantasy piece :bangin: Yeah, Renee has definitely had some new airbags installed, but nothing wrong with that :lol: Yeah, the person who left the comment didn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the box, but even so, just amazes me that people think shit like that actually works :lol: Wouldn't want to be in the shoes of any wannabe-rapist who tried to jump those ladies :bangin: Definitely Rolexes though, in one show, Rich used a TT Submariner as a way of getting a buyer to accept less $$s on a trade in, and I'm sure I've seen him wearing a Yacht-Master since then :)

I saw one the other day where a guy wanted an 'end of days zombie blaster' so they rigged up some kind of shotgun to fire (I think) .50 cal but in a more pistol-like configuration. Only thing that ruined it, was they put a skull-shaped muzzle-brake on it :bangin: Took what should have been a really badass piece, and made it look like some Mall Ninja's fantasy piece :bangin: Yeah, Renee has definitely had some new airbags installed, but nothing wrong with that :lol: Yeah, the person who left the comment didn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the box, but even so, just amazes me that people think [censored] like that actually works :lol: Wouldn't want to be in the shoes of any wannabe-rapist who tried to jump those ladies :bangin: Definitely Rolexes though, in one show, Rich used a TT Submariner as a way of getting a buyer to accept less $$s on a trade in, and I'm sure I've seen him wearing a Yacht-Master since then :)

Indeed Indeed Indeed T.: :tu: I would never leave a comment like "I want 2 sniff your panties" Thats so [censored] high school. I don't want to sniff her panties....I want to sniff whats Inside those panties. :D Well It's Friday...and you know what that means?.yep...going to feel like [censored] tomorrow morning. :partytime: Have a good weekend bro. :drinks:

Mike

Indeed Indeed Indeed T.: :tu: I would never leave a comment like "I want 2 sniff your panties" Thats so fucking high school. I don't want to sniff her panties....I want to sniff whats Inside those panties. :D Well It's Friday...and you know what that means?.yep...going to feel like shit tomorrow morning. :partytime: Have a good weekend bro. :drinks:

Mike

I know what you mean, bro, I think the thing that bugged me, was that the jackass would probably go ballistic if someone made a comment like that about any of 'his womenz' :lol: On the other hand, they're clearly one of life's losers, so not worth taking them too seriously, I doubt anyone else did :lol: Hope you have a good weekend too, bro :good::drinks:

Gunsmoke is about 20min away from me. I've been meaning to stop in, but haven't been able to find the time :( There are a few things I'd like to have them custom make...

That's pretty damn cool :good::drinks: What would you have them make first? Damn the UK and its lack of 2nd Amendment rights...

A bit off-topic, but on another tv show, Million Dollar Listing on Bravo TV, everyone wears a Rolex (& never misses a chance to display it - Rolex must be spending half their profits for 2012 in product placements here)

:good::drinks:

There was a UK show, the name of which escapes me, where people could come into a group of Big Players, and try and convince them to buy their collectibles (could be absolutely anything from a vintage Rolex, to one person bringing in a dinosaur skeleton which had been prepped for wall-mounting) and most of the guys on that wore Rolexes too :good::drinks:

That's pretty damn cool :good::drinks: What would you have them make first? Damn the UK and its lack of 2nd Amendment rights...

I've got a small list of pre-1900's era guns that I would like to collect; once I manage to find them/pick them up, I'd like to have some custom made replications of those guns made so that they can be fired, etc.

But all for another day...

• Like 1

I've got a small list of pre-1900's era guns that I would like to collect; once I manage to find them/pick them up, I'd like to have some custom made replications of those guns made so that they can be fired, etc.

But all for another day...

I saw an episode a while back where someone took in some inherited pistols which should have been worth Big Dollars, but the experts who were called in felt that one of them was an Italian reproduction. I have to admit, personally, I would have attributed the variances mentioned to variances in production models rather than a repro, but it was interesting to see :) Another interesting piece, was I believe called a gambler's pistol, and combined a small revolver with a brass knuckle. Very interesting little piece :) If I had a choice of anything, I'd rather like a Walter P99, but if I was having something custom built, I think I'd go for a revolver with ergonomic grip, 3 inch barrel, and chambered for Desert Eagle ammo B)

After watching Sons of Guns and American Guns, I have no sympathy for the families in this case. They are using their daughters as eye candy for their tv show.

That causes problems.

Totally agree, I don't think I'd want to go for beers with the guy, but it's still good viewing :)