When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

YukiWatch 3135 Mini-review

watcher

Anyone know if you could replace the whole balance with gen? To have a proper free-sprung balance wheel on these would be great.
You probably could, but money would be better spent on a gen winding assembly. Quieter and better built. Gen mainspring and a proper service and you're good. The date jumper and date disc as well.

When you replace a balance wheel have to replace pallet fork as well You adding about $800 and you still have yuki movement The only parts need to be replace is a keyless mechanism and Swiss mainspring, good bath, proper oiling and the movement is working better then gen one (better amplitude and faster timing adjustment) Only my 2cents

wow amazing thread and review are the movements being sold in watches yet? or just movement on their own? would love to have a watch with this movement.

You can have a decent rep with this clone movement on pureti.me . I am thinking about buying a 16610LN with SA3135 decorated as gen Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Lol. I don't care about fooling people with my rep. My goal in the rep game is to have a watch as close as possible to gen, in every aspect, for my own satisfaction. Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk
If that's the case, then a properly serviced y3135 should suffice. As MS stated gen function is already present in the movement and no modification of gen dial or hand is needed, not date disc.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

sorry friends, i did not understand all of your messages.  ask you an summary :

there was an improvement on yuki3135 in last months?  is this now more reliable?

i own Sd Gen dial and hands and my dream is fit on them.. expecially the hands..

Edited by benjji