When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pull the wool over my eyes?

superlative

Ordered 2 watches from PC. Was sent QC pics. 1st watch checked out fine. 2nd had flaws (manufacturer defects...misaligned hour markers, damaged applique logo). New QC pics were send of the 2nd watch. Guess what? The exact same flaws are on this watch as the first, right down to the same spec of dust on the dial. Conclusion: I was sent QC pics of the same watch. I know a lot of you deal with PC and I have in the past as well. But, you're not going to pull the wool over my eyes!

Here are the pics. Judge for yourselves. Just simply compare the cellophane that's on the tachymeter.

P1680317_zps76996060.jpg

P1680933_zpsc2d62e06.jpg

Edited by superlative

I am glad that we are given the opportunity to QC before the items are sent out. They could have said ok we will get a replacement for you without sending revised QC pics to you and ship out to you the same watch. It would be more of a headache for you to arrange to send back to them.

I am glad that we are given the opportunity to QC before the items are sent out. They could have said ok we will get a replacement for you without sending revised QC pics to you and ship out to you the same watch. It would be more of a headache for you to arrange to send back to them.

A very good point. Actually It wasn't long ago that you got what you got. At least now you have the opportunity to see what you are getting. If you dont want to consider another rep... then I think Josh should refund your money. It's not your fault that the Tag Is not exceptable.

That being said....there are some really nice reps out right now. Seawolf, Skyland....some awesome Pams. Just something to think about. ;)

Mike

A very good point. Actually It wasn't long ago that you got what you got. At least now you have the opportunity to see what you are getting. If you dont want to consider another rep... then I think Josh should refund your money. It's not your fault that the Tag Is not exceptable.

That being said....there are some really nice reps out right now. Seawolf, Skyland....some awesome Pams. Just something to think about. ;)

Mike

Hi Mike,

Yes, we are lucky to have the QC. I just wish this seller was a bit more honest.

I had ordered this watch and a PAM 380. The 380 looked great in the QC pics.

Hi Mike,

Yes, we are lucky to have the QC. I just wish this seller was a bit more honest.

I had ordered this watch and a PAM 380. The 380 looked great in the QC pics.

I understand how you feel. Try to keep In mind that Josh Is held up to a very high standard on this board. He sells hundreds If not thousands of watches a year. He's sending these watches all over the world. So mistakes are bound to happen from time to time. If he sent you the same picture Intentionally....shame on him. But as somone else stated...:It could have been a honest mistake.

I'm sure that Josh will make things right. :) Keep us posted on the outcome.

Mike

I am amazed at how some people try to pull a fast one.

Trusted dealer? I am beginning to agree with TeeJay on their credentials. :D

All it takes is long enough, and they continually show themselves up :whistling:

they are two different pictures of the same watch, maybe it was an honset mistake?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why would someone take two different photos of the same watch under circumstances like these? Come on, there is no justifying this kind of behaviour, it's insulting the intelligence of the buyer, and as they know full well that QC pics will be posted here and scrutinized, by extension, insulting the community as well.

And people wonder why I don't deal with Trusted Dealers... :bangin:

I've asked for a full refund. I spent over $600 for both of the watches, the Carrera 43mm and the PAM 380. Let's hope he doesn't give me a hard time.

Update: Josh is now telling me to expect a refund in 3 to 5 days. What the hell?!

Disgraceful... :thumbdown: Next time you order from Josh ( :rofl::bangin: ) try telling him he'll get his money in three to five days, and see how fast you get dealt with... :whistling:

• Like 1

All it takes is long enough, and they continually show themselves up :whistling:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why would someone take two different photos of the same watch under circumstances like these? Come on, there is no justifying this kind of behaviour, it's insulting the intelligence of the buyer, and as they know full well that QC pics will be posted here and scrutinized, by extension, insulting the community as well.

And people wonder why I don't deal with Trusted Dealers... :bangin:

Disgraceful... :thumbdown: Next time you order from Josh ( :rofl::bangin: ) try telling him he'll get his money in three to five days, and see how fast you get dealt with... :whistling:

Teejay bro, one question: how the bloody f did you even manage to find my post mentioning your name? I'm impressed and slightly disturbed :lol:

Because Josh tried to pull a fast one on me. For that, he has lost a customer. I'm taking my business elsewhere.

I agree with what you're doing.. sometimes its about the satisfaction of the experience.

But just a word of caution, I believe there WILL be issues springing up from time to time no matter which dealer you choose.

In a way, its like finding the perfect woman. :D

Well, there is one Audi I like... :whistling:

Dsts_1088109878_audi_i_robot.jpg

Good to see you're at least changing your mind a little :lol::drinks: