When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pull the wool over my eyes?

superlative

lol superlative.. Josh IS a trusted dealer.. just that he lost his trust with you.

Like I mentioned, one TD is as good as another here. Meaning: Most of the time, they would come through for you..but sometimes, they would not.

You got to be prepared for the reality of that situation. :drinks:

Jesus dealers do some stupid things sometimes, I suppose if they can get away with that sort of thing the odd time they will chance it, even at the expense of shooting themselves in the foot. I once had a dealer try the same thing twice, taking pictures from different angles, it was crooked markers this time, in the end after lots of arguing I just told them to send me the watch as it was not in stock anywhere else, and even though it only took 10 mins to fix the problem they still lost my business. Another said watch in stock, watch in stock, then pay and told not in stock, could never get it in first place, choose something else. sigh!

...neither of those were Josh btw!

...they all have their moments....some more silly than others....but we love em anyway ;)

I just don't like how these dealers take your money, _then_ check stock! And, when there is no stock of the item you want they tell you to choose something else. Total BS and unacceptable.

Agreed - especially when the TDs say, yeah, they have the watch (prior to buying the watch) and then getting an email stating - "sorry, no more stock or factories no make anymore. please choose another."

Un F'N acceptable.

I can appreciate a fine piece of engineering as well as the next guy :good: drinks: Of course, Will Smith's driving in that movie was in keeping with the reputation of Audi drivers :whistling::lol:

lol not ALL audi drivers are dicks on wheels bro.

I roll easy and nice. You'll like riding in my car mate! :drinks:

I've asked for a full refund. I spent over $600 for both of the watches, the Carrera 43mm and the PAM 380. Let's hope he doesn't give me a hard time.

Update: Josh is now telling me to expect a refund in 3 to 5 days. What the hell?!

Good. No need to spend money at that dealer or any dealer that try to pull a fast one. As teejay said.. its insulting.

Last watch i ordered (from another td) i asked for a pic with the watch on a timegraph. I did get that pic. But only showing the timegraph.. not including the actual watch. I give up with thees edealers. I just want to find one who is 90% honest and that td will get all my future business.

• Like 2

Good. No need to spend money at that dealer or any dealer that try to pull a fast one. As teejay said.. its insulting.

Last watch i ordered (from another td) i asked for a pic with the watch on a timegraph. I did get that pic. But only showing the timegraph.. not including the actual watch. I give up with thees edealers. I just want to find one who is 90% honest and that td will get all my future business.

Oh dear :lol::bangin: I guess the fact you wanted to see the watch on the timegraph got lost in translation :whistling:

Showing you a pic of the timegraph without the actual watch.. a new low. I bet they have a set of a few timegraph pictures to show every client for every watch ordered. Why not let us know who it is? If its an actual deed committed, then its not slander. Its called honesty the last time I checked. :D

I'm sure I would, bro, but from I've seen on the roads in the UK, it's hard not to lump all the Four Ringer's together :lol:

you're sayin', brother, that all Audi Drivers in the UK drive like they're The Stig on an Topgear episode? :lol:

you're sayin', brother, that all Audi Drivers in the UK drive like they're The Stig on an Topgear episode? :lol:

They drive like they think they're The Stig :lol: When I was walking out to meet wifey earlier, some cunt in a, yeah, I don't even need to name the kind of car it was ( :whistling: ) decided to pull a three point turn in a busy road, nearly taking out a parked car and getting pretty close to the people on the footpath :drive1: I can't deny what my eyes show me :lol:

ohhh.. now you tell me thats not allowed..I am starting to see your point now, gotta change my habits :lol:

Nothing wrong with a three point turn if the road's clear/safe to do so etc, but this fucknut basically just spun the wheel, oblivious to the cars behind him or pedestrians, nearly reversed into a parked car, then nearly mounted the kerb, nearly taking out pedestrians (again :omg: ) when pulling out of the turn to go back the way they'd come from :bangin: The overall level of driving in my town is abysmal (I blame the inbreeding :whistling: ) but this really was a new low when it comes to the Four Ringers :lol: I'm wondering if the overall issue of the fucknuts who drive Audis, and the snobs on gen forums who own one Rolex, is because they're entry-level 'luxury products', thus enabling some asshole to think "I've made it, I'm Mr Big Potatoes!!!", so they start acting like a fucknut, and are oblivious to their douchebaggery, when really, they haven't 'made it' at all, beyond what anyone with a reasonable job/line of credit could afford :g:

Nothing wrong with a three point turn if the road's clear/safe to do so etc, but this [censored]nut basically just spun the wheel, oblivious to the cars behind him or pedestrians, nearly reversed into a parked car, then nearly mounted the kerb, nearly taking out pedestrians (again :omg: ) when pulling out of the turn to go back the way they'd come from :bangin: The overall level of driving in my town is abysmal (I blame the inbreeding :whistling: ) but this really was a new low when it comes to the Four Ringers :lol: I'm wondering if the overall issue of the [censored]nuts who drive Audis, and the snobs on gen forums who own one Rolex, is because they're entry-level 'luxury products', thus enabling some [censored] to think "I've made it, I'm Mr Big Potatoes!!!", so they start acting like a [censored]nut, and are oblivious to their douchebaggery, when really, they haven't 'made it' at all, beyond what anyone with a reasonable job/line of credit could afford :g:

I agree with you, my tenacious bro, that some audi drivers are idiots. But idiots from this same clan exist as drivers of all car makes.. :lol:

I agree with you, my tenacious bro, that some audi drivers are idiots. But idiots from this same clan exist as drivers of all car makes.. :lol:

Oh for sure, bro, plenty of morons on the roads in all manner of vehicles, but the UK Audi drivers certainly seem the worst, and most consistently inconsiderate drivers :lol: