When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingod new Rolex cases....5512,5513,1680 etc

ck5533

Im impressed ! and you know what i like about it the price some cases that are around 1500usd plus a gen movement another 1500usd and extras gen crown and so on you get close to the price of a 14060 gen and at the end of the day its still a replica gen movements are expensive but you are already 1000usd ahead !

in fact ingod did a good job on most dial.

will definately get one if ingod can come up with a decent 6538 case.

Im disapointed that we dont have a decent 6538 with a reasonable price so i have ordered a sterile from ruhelena site its got a saphire crystal and the bezel is none gen specs but because its a sterile im building it as a modernised version ,with steriles gives you the freedom to go custom so it will be like a new reissue (fantasy 6538) a sort of rolex blackbay and its rated at 100m so will be a toolwatch i just like the contruction of these cases call it a hibrid or a homage mabe rolex should make a reissue of the 6538 but what will it look like ?

Im fitting a full rolex logo/printing version of this dial the rest will be sterile !

post-27094-0-36055500-1350556967_thumb.j

post-27094-0-92184300-1350557089_thumb.j

post-27094-0-39043500-1350557224_thumb.j

post-27094-0-82983400-1350557357_thumb.j

Love the bezel profile on this case

Edited by aeromatic

Are the Ingod cases for ETA or gen movements?

Good question i did not see any details if these are for gen movements we need them for gen and if we are to fit eta we can use an adaptor has anyone here purchased one?

Those are pretty decent looking cases, at a good price. I am not sure whether or not they all come with the same serial number or not. iwould much prefer to get one with a unique serial number. Another thing as someone said, will the case take an ETA movement, or is it for a 1570 and you need and adapter for the ETA.. I'm looking for a 1680 case, I want to transplamt the "guts" from my MBW case 1680 into a better case. I don't like the MBW Crown position, nor do I like the idea that you can't use a genuine dial, as the case is too big. I may be wrong, but the date window on the MBW dial is more to the outside, and I believe that is what causes the problem with date numbers being left justified. I suppose the only way to solve that would be to make a slightly bigger datewheel overlay to move the numbers out a tiny bit.

The no guard subs are the biggest problem. For whatever reason, the silex, eBay tiger, and helenarou cases all use a giant dial :(

There are no aftermarket inexpensive no guard cases out there..start at Yuki and work your way up if you want to use a gen size dial.

Those are pretty decent looking cases, at a good price. I am not sure whether or not they all come with the same serial number or not. iwould much prefer to get one with a unique serial number. Another thing as someone said, will the case take an ETA movement, or is it for a 1570 and you need and adapter for the ETA.. I'm looking for a 1680 case, I want to transplamt the "guts" from my MBW case 1680 into a better case. I don't like the MBW Crown position, nor do I like the idea that you can't use a genuine dial, as the case is too big. I may be wrong, but the date window on the MBW dial is more to the outside, and I believe that is what causes the problem with date numbers being left justified. I suppose the only way to solve that would be to make a slightly bigger datewheel overlay to move the numbers out a tiny bit.

why cant they get the dial size correct beats me ! the only cartel case that fits a 26mm dial is my puretime 1680 case which i used for my 5513 build i found the case very well made for a cartel save the crystal retaining plastic ring which once removed can not be refitted and the other problem with these cartels is the lazer etching i have not found a case that matches the yuki case who will use unique serial numbers

The no guard subs are the biggest problem. For whatever reason, the silex, eBay tiger, and helenarou cases all use a giant dial :(

There are no aftermarket inexpensive no guard cases out there..start at Yuki and work your way up if you want to use a gen size dial.

i believe the dial opening is 28mm the cartels have feedback from the forums to be able to perfect there cases but they use the same parts,cases and so one for different models .

Get a yuki the cheaper option will cost you in the end with mods so start with a yuki as you said and work up !

• 1 month later...

Get a yuki the cheaper option will cost you in the end with mods so start with a yuki as you said and work up !

I have seen some of Yuki's good works, but recently i inquired about a 1665 caseback, and the picture of the ones he had available and sent me pics of looked like garbage to put it bluntly.

have to make sure yuki sends you the picture of the exact item that will be shipped, if you go with yuki.

I can't post pics at the moment, but the ingod case is really nice. Only thing mmissing is the caseback gasket. It fits gen spring bars and the shape and finish is really nice. IMO for the price these are the best case sets for a good franken without having to do all the modifications like shaping the case and drilling lugs.

Pics and mesurement please please please :)

Still cant get good pics up. I only have my phone at the moment for internet since my commputer tookk a dive on me and the camera on my phone sucks. Case measure 39mm. I will get some pics up as soon as I get my computer up and running again.