When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New aftermarket High Grade Cosmograpgh / Daytona dials - Help Needed...

rolojack

Thank you very much for the search TG !!!! This is a better close up picture than the one I had....

If you see anything else unusual you'd like to share with us, please don't hesitate !!! I'll tell David to give you a discount if you want to order one of those dials some day...

Cheers.

There are 5 fonts for "rolex" used here.... All based on gen dials high reso pics following the original design by the micron. What do you have in mind by "off" please? Thank you.

Pics are gone but I recall that the right leg under the "R" seemed too close to the left leg.

Thank you very much for the search TG !!!! This is a better close up picture than the one I had....

If you see anything else unusual you'd like to share with us, please don't hesitate !!! I'll tell David to give you a discount if you want to order one of those dials some day...

Cheers.

Up to today i've bought from David 8 daytona caseset and 2 tudor Mc

Do you want also a pre- Daytona dial collection?

Bit of a noob question, but are these dials very useful? I thought that there was no reliable daytona movement available, or has that changed?

The movement issues are on the 1165xx Daytona, modern daytona watch.

These dials are for the vintage 62xx Daytona.

Edited by TgfRulez

On Puci Papaleo's website you can find great macros from his awesome book about Rolex Daytona story (4000 EUR! )

http://www.puccipapaleo.it/contents/#

Puci is one of the greatest collectors of Daytona: in his collection you can find one of the 2 Cosmograph YM (the one with only one counter!) and an Albino Daytona..

Edited by TgfRulez

On Puci Papaleo's website you can find great macros from his awesome book about Rolex Daytona story (4000 EUR! )

Puci is one of the greatest collectors of Daytona: in his collection you can find one of the 2 Cosmograph YM (the one with only one counter!) and an Albino Daytona..

Thanks! Never knew of this site.

The one register YM is already done too.... :) But thanks to you I foud two dials I didn't have yet !!!! Thanks !!!!!!!!!! Great site, amazing pictures, really !

Rolo, does he have the dials in hand already, or did you just send him the designs so he can have them made by his supplier? I'd really be interested in some of these, but detailed pictures of the finished product would be most welcome prior to ordering them...

His maker had the first films made two weeks ago, so production should start soon... Ask him ! He wants to be ready to sell for christmas I think. As for the 7750, he had about 1/3 of these designs already adjusted to fit. But of course priority is for V72, as these sell for more... Just like you, I am waiting to see the finished quality ! Once I get the first samples I'll post pictures.