When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Collection of my watches in new box.

Rick James

Picked up this box from zappos when ordering some clothes on a whim. Here are 10 of my watches in the top layer of the box:

u0Si0l.jpg

The watches are from top left:

1. Omega Planet Ocean, Swiss ETA, stock rep from Joshua, on my own homemade strap.

2. Graham Chronofighter Oversize, stock rep, on my own homemade strap.

3. IWC 3717, stock rep.

4. TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16, stock rep from Joshua.

5. TAG Heuer F1, Quartz w/ hidden features model, gen watch.

6. Breitling Super Ocean Steelfish, Swiss ETA, ETA datewheel, brushed bracelet.

7. Breitling Super Avenger V3, gen dial, gen pro II bracelet.

8. Panerai Flyback 1950 PAM 212, gen dial, gen chronograph needle.

9. Panerai GMT PAM 063, Swiss ETA 2893-2 gen movement, fgd caseback, gen crown, few other mods.

10. Panerai Ghost PAM 237, stock rep from Joshua on my own homemade strap.

Edited by Rick James

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice,congrats

Thanks!

always bet on black !

Heh yea, 9/10 black dials. The Breitling SOSF is blue dial though, but looks black in that pic. I do love black dials.

Mate I'm sorry to say but that's not a very good box, practically all your watches are touching each other. You'd be better advised getting something a little bit bigger.

Yea I know what you mean, but the problem is that the damn watches are too big =D. If you notice the sub 44mm watches have no problem, none of them are close to touching (top right, IWC & 2x TAG.) The 44s wouldn't touch either if they didn't have the big crown guards (PAMs). I do have 4 large spaces under the top layer, I could put the biggest watches (Breitling SA, Graham and 2x PAMS) into those slots and spread out the other watches, but then I need to get more to fill in that box :D.

Generally I just try not to let them touch (sometimes it looks like they are, but aren't) and the box stays stationary on shelf in a wine cabinet.