When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Milgauss choices....decisions decisions!

sim888

Well, after a lot of reading/research within RWG - THANK YOU!…

Am (hopefully) finally about to pull the trigger on these, so thought i'd do a quick sanity check before hitting the buy button :p

Settled on either:

http://www.1-pc8838.com/rlm00009-milguass-green-sapphire-asian-283631-p-12833.html

or

http://www.1-pc8838.com/rlm00013-milguass-black-asian-28363131-p-12836.html

Is it still better to go clear over the green, even with this update: '….green edging from within…exact as per genuine'?

Even though i'd prefer the green, i'm more than OK with getting the clear sapphire model instead :)

Anyway, what do you think, good to go, or should I sulk and go back to the drawing board? :p

cheers

s.

• Like 1

Clear for sure.

The green looks good in the pics but in person it's a HUGE tell that it's a fake.

If you look at the gen from the side where the crystal is just above the bezel you can see the green of the crystal. On the rep it's clear.

Now if you can source a gen green crystal to swap then get the GV. But good luck on that.

This one is supposed to solve the crystal tell.

Made with a Genuine watch completely dissected. 1 : 1 Dimensions and Case Profile, Upgraded to Superlume!!!

Ultimate Best Version!!!

MOVEMENT: Nickel Plated Asia Eta 2836 modified to Rolex Calibre 3131 Markings and Bridges, Automatic Movement, 25J, 28800bph

CASE DIAMETER: 39.5mm (Correct 1 : 1 Size as Genuine)

THICKNESS: 14mm

DIAL COLOR: Black Dial, 2 Colour Lumed Blue/Green SuperLume Broad Stick Markers, Engraved Repetitive "ROLEXROLEX" on Rehaut, Vintage style Orange "Fuzzy" Sec hand

CASE MATERIAL: Solid 316F Stainless Steel

BRACELET: Stainless Steel Rolesor Oyster Bracelet

FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Glass (Green Tinted with Green Edging from within (Not External) Same Thickness and Height above Bezel.... Crystal is Exact as per the Genuine)

BACK GLASS: Solid case back with hologram, complete with anti-magnetic cover

BEZEL: Smooth Bezel

HACK MOVEMENT: Yes

CLASP TYPE: Flip Lock

This one is supposed to solve the crystal tell.

Made with a Genuine watch completely dissected. 1 : 1 Dimensions and Case Profile, Upgraded to Superlume!!!

Ultimate Best Version!!!

MOVEMENT: Nickel Plated Asia Eta 2836 modified to Rolex Calibre 3131 Markings and Bridges, Automatic Movement, 25J, 28800bph

CASE DIAMETER: 39.5mm (Correct 1 : 1 Size as Genuine)

THICKNESS: 14mm

DIAL COLOR: Black Dial, 2 Colour Lumed Blue/Green SuperLume Broad Stick Markers, Engraved Repetitive "ROLEXROLEX" on Rehaut, Vintage style Orange "Fuzzy" Sec hand

CASE MATERIAL: Solid 316F Stainless Steel

BRACELET: Stainless Steel Rolesor Oyster Bracelet

FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Glass (Green Tinted with Green Edging from within (Not External) Same Thickness and Height above Bezel.... Crystal is Exact as per the Genuine)

BACK GLASS: Solid case back with hologram, complete with anti-magnetic cover

BEZEL: Smooth Bezel

HACK MOVEMENT: Yes

CLASP TYPE: Flip Lock

yeah, was hoping, but just couldn't find any definitive answer, just went with the black face, clear instead :)

The newest Milgauss from Trusty/perfect clones seems like the only choice to me. I am tempted to get one myself.

It is a classic design with a history that makes the watch very unique. Buy it and tell us about it.

The newest Milgauss from Trusty/perfect clones seems like the only choice to me. I am tempted to get one myself.

It is a classic design with a history that makes the watch very unique. Buy it and tell us about it.

Already bought, QC pics up in general discussion, looks the goods :)

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm going to bump this old thread.

How did these ultimate best version turn out for you guys?

I'm dying to get this Rolex, been researching for weeks and can't determine where we stand with the GV version.

Any thoughts appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any replica ever made that have a crystal that is the same way as the genuine? When you look at it from the side, the crystal is clear, which means the "green crystal" is just a painted line inside the bezel.

This is what I want and am willing to pay for:

http://d.pr/enbi

It stays green. Anyone that might be able to get a gen crystal, and apply it to a replica watch, or something?

Well i Got it the gen green crystal i must say its worth it the green gen crystal doesnt shine close to the rep in no way so its not only from side view you can see its fake

Just my 2 cents but you really need to want the gen crystal if you lucky really lucky to find one you pay for it :) i Got it for 650 but i Think rolex charge around 900 for one gen crystal and you have to ship it to rolex in swiss since They keep a close eye about the green crystal

Ya

Ezio

1000bucks

For a crystal

I cant do that

I am very happy with my rep

I want to see yours

And my doubts about you arr getting stronger

You are crazyyyyyyy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Oh ya crazy son of a gun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk