When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which is the most accurate Panerai?

fijiman

It really depends on what you're looking for. Manual? Automatic? With chronos? 44mm? 47mm? a Submersible? a Radiomir?

The 111 v3 from noob factory is pretty sought after, most TDs are able to source it for you.

Most of them is sold out though. Just a heads up.

Look at the for sale section and you might get lucky.

Like me!!!

Right now the three most accurate out of box Pam reps are. (With no mods)

Noob 29m v2

Noob 299

Noob 243 v blah blah

111 is extraordinary. I know I have one of three our little group had modded by The Zigmeister but it requires the cp mod, inca mod and lever pin recess mod to be in the class of the three above

Not a fan of radiomirs so I can't speak for them

H factory watches all have awful crown guards

If you can get yourself a noob cg to install on the H factory watches then they are terrific but I could spot an H fact lever from across the ocean

They suck

Go with what Tanya said..

They are the better versions and closest without mods... but whatever go with latest Noob models

Though the Fiddy and 217 just dont do it on the wrist...

Edited by PeteM

Jesus we seem to be heading into a replica drought on noob items lately, I know things have been tough for a while there but surely they have gotten their act together (or at least should) soon enough? What's going on with them lately?

It seems like the Noob factory is only running partially as the flow of watches seemed to be trickling.

Hope its only temporarily as Xmas season is starting up, there should be more products to buy.

Wonder why haven't anyone claimed that 177 is good :D, Should be somewhat similar to 111 right?

Mob fact f$cked up the crown guards body's on the only run thus far in that the lever holes are noticeably bigger than the diameter of the pin

Shame but makes it dogsh$t until V2