When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WHO will do it?

whoever

3 days to go!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL DO IT? (YES, IT's POLITICS)

• OBAMA
    • ROMNEY

The choice really comes down to whether you think you are smart enough to figure out what to do with your own money or whether you feel you are too stupid to make those decisions so you'd rather give it to the government and let them decide.

well, i'm not sure if it's so simple..... :g:

hehe i think letting us europeans in on this vote will be a sure thing for Obama, as his views are a lot more in the lines of the vestern european politics.

It's funny you mentioned that, there was a survey done...isn't there always when it comes to US elections :) Romney has the vote sewn up in Pakistan though, they love him over there :D

_63592042_worldservicepoll_464_obama_embargoed23102012_custom-b7d0c974849c0eff58051b77cec6ec20f8d149aa-s4.gif

• Like 1

Sadly, whoever we vote for doesn't actually matter. In both scenarios, both presidents would fail to bring what they promise, and continue kicking the can further forward.

"Fiscal Cliff!"- tomorrow

"Healthcare problems"- tomorrow

"America declares bankrupt" Hopefully not today.

It's not really about electing Romney, he's really an old school dem-middle of the road guy. Today's democrats have swung so far left that many have changed party's.

This election is more about getting the current guy gone.

(Most have unusual customs/traditions btw)

It's not really about electing Romney, he's really an old school dem-middle of the road guy. Today's democrats have swung so far left that many have changed party's.

This election is more about getting the current guy gone.

(Most have unusual customs/traditions btw)

This is a statement that could only come from someone in the United States. Romney is not a middle of the road dem, he is actually very conservative. Romney looks middle of the road because American Conservatives have swung so far to the right that even your massively conservative Democratic party seems liberal in context. The rest of the world dislikes Obama because he is far too right in the global political spectrum, not because he's too progressive (he's not progressive). Progressives in Canada dislike Stephen Harper (yeah, the abortion loving, state-church separating, peace pushing, 'conservative' leader of our nation) but I can assure you that Mr. Harper could never be elected in the United States. He's too liberal for Democrats and forget about your mental hospital republican party!

"I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love." –Mitt Romney (January 2012)

A genuine quote from someone who tomorrow just might be in charge of the most powerful nation on earth.

Am I frightened? You bet I am.

• Like 2