When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Explorer2 - 42mm slight franken pics

watcher

A few weeks ago I bought what may now be the only genuine 42mm AR crystal that Londogeorge can get and have now fitted it inside the current 42mm Exp 2. I have trimmed the crown guards and stripped it down and centered the DW overlay(hoping to get an eta date wheel that is printed with the Rolex font soon which will shrink the date down to better size) and fitted the gen crystal!

The date is still larger than it should but because this is a physically bigger watch it does not look too bad now it has a much improved cyclops and AR clarirty!!

Will will see what the Noob version has and looks like soon hopefully but until then enjoy the pics of my "watcher model"

046.jpg

045-1.jpg

044.jpg

042-1.jpg

040-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

047.jpg

• 2 months later...

Londongeorge87 is the only guy I know who can source these and he has only ever had one that I know of and it is the one you see above I'm afraid. I have 2 noob black dial exp2's arriving shorlty and hopefully this crystal will end up in one and the other I will sell as my brother no longer wants one!!:-(

Edited by watcher