When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need a Pam w/ second hand running not chrono?

Mike on a bike

Rick I thought of that but if I hit the button & it stops accidentally I have no time to jerk around with it in the ER. Could be a life or death couple of seconds while both my hands are tied up in the act of engaging, if I need to time something it's gotta be there every time.

Rick I thought of that but if I hit the button & it stops accidentally I have no time to jerk around with it in the ER. Could be a life or death couple of seconds while both my hands are tied up in the act of engaging, if I need to time something it's gotta be there every time.

If I worked the ER I'd consider a Rolex or at least something gen :-)

MG never had a problem with any of my automatics stopping gen or rep. If you take it from that perspective Rolex is not an option for same reason not matter how remote. Following that trend of thought you get a good quartz & replace battery every year or so for 5-10 bucks, bullet proof. The chance of me hitting the button is pretty good the others well more remote IMHO.