When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HUGE day for us Croats today!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Today General Ante Gotovina and Mladen Markac was find NOT guilty of war crimes in Croatia under the Operation Storm in 95!!!

Today is a huge day for us Croats, this shows the world that We are NOT the war criminals we was acused of!!!

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20352187?

THANK YOU GOD, there is Stil Justice out there!!!

And today im getting [censored] drunk!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Great news Z Good on ya :clap2:

Thanks my friend ;)

I always knew this, and it feels so good and i feel so warm inside now!!! The hole world can see now that we where NOT the war criminals!!!

This is a huge thing for Croatia as a country!!!

Justice always win in the end!!!

Ooohhh i would love to be in Belgrade today and see the respons from the serbs when the verdict came out today :D

This is an international forum. I get that emotions run high, but I don't think this is appropriate discussion. At least 150 people were murdered (according to Amnesty International), just because 2 people have had their convictions overturned doesn't mean that nobody did it. I do get the significance of a lack of conspiracy or whatever, I just don't think it's something to high five about - it's a human tragedy regardless. I get that it's a big deal for you, but others are going to feel quite strongly another way, and at the end of the day, that's not great for our brotherly harmony here.

• Like 1

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Sure the people was murderd (its a huge shame when cevilians get murderd!!!), BUT Gotovina nor Markac gave that order, that is the point here!!! They where accused of that and sentence to jail for that one year ago!!! But today they are FREE man!!!

I know what your saying Corne. And the topic is locked and lets keep it like that ;)

BTW, way can i post this when the topic is closed ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Be aware that this topic is locked. You have permission to reply to locked topics.

Maybe im a undercover mod hahahaha

This is the message in every locked topic, i do have permission it says ;)Look.

arymena6.jpg