When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3500 posts and counting!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

3,500 posts??? That must mean you have at least 7,000 "[censored] you's" posted around this place!!! :rofl:

:rofl:

Most probably yes! R might be foul mouthed and seem absolutely crazy sometimes - but deep down inside there's an extremely kind bloke.. And did I mention sheer genious?! ;)

It's a pleasure having you around Sulan! Keep 'em coming! :tu:

Guest zeleni kukuruz

:rofl:

Most probably yes! R might be foul mouthed and seem absolutely crazy sometimes - but deep down inside there's an extremely kind bloke.. And did I mention sheer genious?! ;)

It's a pleasure having you around Sulan! Keep 'em coming! :tu:

;) thanks bro!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Your posts always make my day Z :inverted: your a great member of this forum and its all the better for you being here :) 7000 [censored]s is about right too! :partytime:

M8, it's guy's like you and mode that makes me this crazy :D without all of you it wouldent be this funny and crazy here! Hands down, this is the best [censored] forum!!!

And look at this [censored] :D now i can even post in Closed/Locked topics hahahahah now thats [censored] crazy :D