When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New arrivals for Christmas along with some family photos

DeeCee

Here are the new reps that just arrived. Skyland Avenger and UPO 45.5. All from Joshua with great service

33z9s44.jpg

Bracelet is a [censored] to size on the Skyland But a beautiful piece

fmiflz.jpg

UPO 45.5, great rep that just perfect

2v7t010.jpg

Family Photo

5zpf9g.jpg

Gen Omega Hour Vision Orbis Blue

21kxlwn.jpg

33tgen6.jpg

Old PO on rubber orange strap vs UPO. what a big differece. HE Valve, Happy Feet, Pearl ETC

Thanks for lookin!

Edited by DeeCee

Thanks Cougar, They make such horrbile reps of the Hour vision I decided to just buy the gen. I dont think the rep makers have even attempted the blue dial one but as we all know. Most blue dial reps are way off in the tone of blue.

Redroom, If you look at the second to last pic on my origina post comparing the two planet oceans. The original one I purchased a while ago on the orange rubber strap has the happy feet on the omega symbol on the dial, then look to the new Ultimate planet ocean next to it and you will see there are no happy feet on the omega symbol on the dial. There is many things wrong with the old PO I have on rubber so I decided to get the UPO. HE have is completely wrong, the pearl sucks, the hour, minute and second hands are too short and the list goes on.

Thanks Burg, Slowly building a good collection. If it weren't for my Gen Hour vision I would say the breitling was the fav.

It is a AT Small seconds 49.2mm. Its a big watch to wear but luckily not so bad do to how thin the watch is

If you ever decide to sell let me know, been trying to find one for a while now.

Edited by burg650