When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

$20.000 Of Watches Gone In 13 Seconds.

maxman

I've read a few reports on this and It looks like the value Is somewhere In the $20.000 range. Macy's videos have very clear shots of their faces. So I don't see them getting away with It.

My guess the watches average between $200-400....from what I've seen at my local Macys anyway.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2012/11/video-shows-speedy-thieves-steal-19k-in-watches-in-13-seconds-at-firewheel-mall-in-garland.html/

Yeah saw that one lobster, cool video. Was it really a £2Mill haul, Jesus I didn't realise. Impressive! (In that fcuked up kinda way :D, don't want to make it sound like we encourage this sort of activity) ......but if anyone knows of any for sale heavily discounted....PM me :D

Seems like were all in the wrong business. :o

Would seem so, but the problem is they all get caught sooner or later. the little thugs in Garland will probably try to sell off the watches to their friends, fellow gang members, and someone will have a few too many Tequila shots and start bragging about how easy it was to rip off Macys. They will get ratted out and the noose will close around them, too bad it's not around their neck.