When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC Help. Is this right?

folex

Hi, guys!

So I am so excited to finally get my QC pics, and here there are. I found few errors off the boat of my CP V5, such as the "C" in the Tachy. But it would be great if you guy's help to take a quick look and let me know if there are any other problems with my other orders before I reject or accept few orders. So here goes. Any input at all would be great.

Thanks in advance!

No.1

P1780171.jpg

P1780170.jpg

No.2

P1780177.jpg

P1780176.jpg

No.3

P1780184.jpg

P1780183.jpg

Edited by folex

Noooooo - you've ordered the watch. Now is not the time to discuss rep accuracy. Those sort of questions are asked before ordering watches.

I've seen the reps in real life. The many of the black themes, or in fact all that i've seen have the silver DW. The accuracy of the reps is essential in the QC my friend. It is the only time we can get them changed.

In terms of accuracy, its the position of crown, base of hour hand etc is what we discuss, and have accepted in the process of acquiring the rep. Basically, flaws that hold the factory at no fault. In this case, the factory didn't make the right one for this model, whereas there are right models out there from the same factory. Anyhow, thanks for your input :)

Edited by folex

Noooooo - you've ordered the watch. Now is not the time to discuss rep accuracy. Those sort of questions are asked before ordering watches. +1 He's right. The watch is ordered already. QC pics serve only to verify that it's the exact watch you saw on the dealer's website, beside time keeping test. Else, no dealer would be able to sell a piece, as 98% of reps have faults in them. The watch is beautiful. You can ask a watch smith on the forums to fix little imperfections, which is the fun part of this hobby anyway :) Sent from my  Typøs are courtesy of iPhone Autocorrect

Noooooo - you've ordered the watch. Now is not the time to discuss rep accuracy. Those sort of questions are asked before ordering watches. +1 He's right. The watch is ordered already. QC pics serve only to verify that it's the exact watch you saw on the dealer's website, beside time keeping test. Else, no dealer would be able to sell a piece, as 98% of reps have faults in them. The watch is beautiful. You can ask a watch smith on the forums to fix little imperfections, which is the fun part of this hobby anyway :) Sent from my  Typøs are courtesy of iPhone Autocorrect

What? I don't know who u guys normally deal with, but from what I see and have experienced with, you can reject the watch if you believe to find errors with it. Thats what QC is for. As said, in terms of rep accuracy, that is "known" accuracy. What you are arguing doesnt make sense. So, if you ordered a AP V5 Chronopassion lets say, and it is really way off such that the printing is bad, or even to be extreme in a different color (Maybe instead of grey you have dark blue because of the factories having problems); what you are saying is that it has been ordered and you are forced to take it, and you do not have the right to reject the QC?

Edited by folex

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Thats correct!!!

Andrew send me qp all the time and i reject watches all the time also! If i find a fault on the watch that is NOT on the website WAY should i accept that watch then??? If your NOT happy just tell the dealer to find a new better one without the fault!!!

Ps. All your watches looks good! Just some small miner wrongs like the "c" i would give him green light!

Ok that is settled via faults/flaws, really look pretty good but you do what you want your money. Not for nothing on date wheel nobody will notice but you, then again it's your watch!

Well, as far as I know the reps should also have a silver date wheel. I don't know if this is really black or just the reflection causing it to look black.