When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GTG Pics, another Jan 26th! New pics up!

Mike on a bike

Although first look at the new 111 noob on the Ninja was a nice piece, Burg just had so many WOWs in the box.Of course I go with stength in numbers I like just about every brand well enough to own one of them. Working on it & being broke in the process of course!

TJ yes sweet kid & those were Burg's fries, I just didn't do mine yet! Yes we did, over 20%.

Glad to hear :good: It's very rare for me to see a photo of someone and not categorize them negatively in some way (males and females are judged with equal disdain  :lol: ) so glad to hear that she was as nice as she appeared to be :) Lots of ketchup is definitely the only way to eat fries (unless it's with lots of mayonnaise instead :lol: )

OK guys seems word has gotten out, looks like some of the guys from REPGEEK & RWI are coming& of course the other RWG. One of the members there is handling head count on that end I have the RWGs. So I hope some of our guys who could not make the first one can come & of course past attendees.

• 2 weeks later...