When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

93150 and 501s going for a good price in TZ UK

FxrAndy

The full post

FS: Rolex 93150 bracelet + 501B endlinks - REDUCED

I have for sale a Rolex 93150 bracelet from a COSC 14060M which I had and sold as head only. It is very important to not that one (1) permanent link was removed by Rolex from the 6 o'clock side. This made it possible to wear the bracelet with the clasp centred on my 6.5 inch wrist.

It is in very nice, near mint condition as I wore the watch on Nato mostly. Stretch is almost non existent and the clasp and fliplock feels solid and clicks nicely.

501B Endlinks are in mint condition and not loose or deformed in any way.

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

The only signs of wear are small scratches from normal usage. It has NEVER been to RSC for polishing so the coronet on the clasp is as crisp and sharp as you expect.

Price is [690] NOW 590 Euros with bank transfer preferred over Paypal. I am located in Malta (EU) and have PERFECT refs of my many watch transactions throughout the years. I will ship via registered airmail or EMS Express at cost. Please contact me on
buddy.etienne@NOSPAMgmail.com
(remove NOSPAM) if interested or have any queries...

Bracelet prices are ridiculous!! I see 93150's on Ebay and some of the forums selling for 1100-1200 USD, come on man!! This one seems liike a bargain until you see the details. not going to fit a 7 1/2-8" wrist.

The seller should list it on some other forums like Rolex forum. Vintage Rolex marketplace, places that are more user friendly. The restrictions to viewing sales posts probably keeps lots of folks away that may be potential buyers

This piece is also on TRF as I was considering it. I decided not to go ahead with the purchase due to the one permanent link being removed (modified) as per all above, it would be difficult to sell in the future due to only fitting small wrists. However, if it was being offered for $400, it would have been snapped up ages ago