When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

super gen close diver (out of the box)

Mr Z

I know what you thinking not another v3.5 diver thread but i just wanted to high light how much better the new batches are regardless of all the QC pic horror stories ..!!

first have to say hats of to the nood factory for taking note and improving on a very close to gen  construction and feel on the first batch of V3's  the new V3.5 is every bit as good as the initial release but even more so attention to the previous  flaws have been addressed in the new brining 

1: Updated super clear colourless Cyclops

2:thicker bezel lume application 

3 much brighter lume on normal charge 

also please note this is eta version for what ive seen the Asian movement version is no where n near as good !! 

and a very big thanks to ryan  (not a trusted dealer here) for super fast delivery .. and +aaa service 

WP_20121216_005_zps1ba92e6f.jpg

WP_20121216_006_zps4acab120.jpg

WP_20121216_005new_zpsf02bba63.jpg

WP_20121217_003_zpsfb73662f-1_zpsdb53cc8

Bezel markers look out of alignment with dial. Adjusting dial does not look like it would help. And your girlfriend is fat and ugly. Seriously, dude, you couldn't find anything nice to say? The new version of the AR on the cyclops looks great.
chill out buddy :) It's got beautiful AR but with all the super rep gen buzz words thrown around lately, it's got markers that would bug the heck out of me. That's just me. Maybe it's just this one off. Anyway, I know nothing about AP anyway so I'll just back out of this thread.