When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Going to snag this Sub from TTK and put a black bezel on it

juyaku

Why not buy one of Neils Black bezel subs instead?

Ken

I don't know if you have inline images off or something, but this particular sub has a PVD'd black bracelet and case. It's (I'm assuming) a fantasy model, but it looks cool for a beater for 80 bucks. :) I actually found some bezels on ebay that worked great as a replacement for my older Abay sub, I just purchased another, hopefully it will fit this one also. If not, no big deal, the ebay bezel was $5. :)

No its ok I see, I just thought he had added one shot like that for effect (hes done that before) but yeah the watch is actually PVDed.

I quite like the looks of it now, with a black bezel might be to much black, still your watch you decide. :)

Ken

No its ok I see, I just thought he had added one shot like that for effect (hes done that before) but yeah the watch is actually PVDed.

I quite like the looks of it now, with a black bezel might be to much black, still your watch you decide. :)

Ken

You might be right, but we'll see. A fun experiment for cheap. :)

If you go the ebay route, try Clarks. I recently got one from him and it's great quality (only $15) though it will have to be milled down. Not sure if you want to put the work in for a fantasy watch lol

Already got 2 from ebay user kurtiyu. Fast, ships from HK, the pearl is quite good, and they are CHEAP! $5 each + $3 shipping = 2 bezels for $13. I have a backup for when my SS sub bezel falls off (it did once already and kurtiyu's bezels fit perfectly (Abay/aspire sub) and I can use the other for this project. Don't worry, I will have pics as soon as I get the watch!

• 2 weeks later...