When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SimonETLV - Help

watchfreund

Hy there,

I sold my Franken Rolex LV recently to the user SimonETLV.

I also asked our admin about him because he first offered me Western Union and I was curious.

"Please i take it 700 euros. I will western union today and u ship it tomorrow to israel with ups or dhl.. are ok?
Send me name and adress for western union. Actually i prefer to send you with moneygram. U will have cash in hand today.. i need the watch asap for present "

Nevertheless we agreed on bank transfer before I will send the watch since he is completly new here.

The money arrived a couple of days later and I send out the watch to Israel. If I look at the tracking it has not yet arrived.

Today in this thread I read that he is a sammer and is banned now:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/152519-fs-6263/page-6

This is the explanation:

"Latest scam is that the buyer will claim to have sent you a wire transfer, you check the next day and see the money in your account and send out the watch. In a day or two the money disappears from your account and you've been taken.

What happens is that the 'buyer' does NOT use a wire transfer (which is safe for the seller) but instead deposits a bad or fake personal check into the seller's account using the account number given him for the wire transfer. Once the seller sees the money in his account he sends the watch. A few days later, the check bounces, the bank reverses the transaction, and the seller is left high and dry.

How to stop this from happening to you? Wire transfers are always marked as such in the transaction record, while deposits will only show up as a deposit. Call your bank to verify that the money deposited was sent via wire transfer, which is still absolutely safe. Otherwise, DO NOT send the watch, even if the deposit clears, for it can take months for a fake or altered check or money order to be discovered and reported to your bank."

I never heard of this. Neither did I think that this is possible with a German bank deposit.

What shall I do now?

The parcel has not yet arrived and the money is still on my bank deposit.

Thanks

Guest zeleni kukuruz

This Yonathan is having to much fun!!! MTF!!!

Guy's you realy need to spend more time on the forum and read!!! This guy is a known scammer!!!

Mods/Admin WTF, put a sticky to this a-hole already!!!

Email the Israel postoffice and say that its DRUG in the parcel, this way he will have some kind of trubbel, but money or watch you will never see again, sorry!

Watchfreund I hope for your sake that this sale turns out differently than it looks atm :g:mate there are some assholes trying to scam our members on here and on other boards too, look at this one    http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=127205   guys an absolute prick and he has found out the hard way that when he tries to scam one of us it's not an easy $$ day   ;) please let us know how you are doing, and best of luck too! 

Hi guys, I'm also selling products here in Indonesia forum, sometimes I'm also receive an offer from somebody in UK to ship my products somewhere in Africa and they say they will wire me the money, I never respond to their email but I'm glad I had just found out that the wire transfer can be fake too.

thanks for sharing the info

First off this SU*KS, it is tough for new the guys but only sell to guys you know. Also we really need to get payment working so it is not a free for all (I know the guys are working hard on it just saying ). I hope it works out Wathchfreund and this guy is not scamer but does not look good. On one of the sites I forget which I believe it is 60days and so many post to do any in house buying/selling might be good idea. On another note followed the link SGT put up do people really dress like that in where ever it is, yuk!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

RWG team should check the new comers everyday, filter them and watch them! It´s easy, just split up the check up umong the rwg crew!!! ITS sad to see this happen again!!!

PEOPLE DONT SELL TO ISRAEL, if there isnet a long time member!!!

Guest zeleni kukuruz
We can't catch them all Z.  Members need to be very careful buying and selling to/from a new member - In this case, he had just signed on under a new name with a new IP so it was hard to catch.

Mr D... i love you to death mate (YOU know that) !!!BUT WTF, i spoted this orange picking kibutz guy from miles away!!! WTF man!!! When can i sleep? Should we just say "we cant catch em all?" NO focking way man, i will be up 24/7 to stop this!!! YOU can do more, not just say "WE cant catch them all, c'mon man that sh'it dont fly!!! 

ALSO TO ALL SELLERS!!! YOUR A FOCKING I'DIOT IF YOU SELL TO ISRAEL/TEL AVIV, do the home work!!!

To watchfreund, this is what you do, first you contact the post office today and tell them that you were scammed and want the parcel returned. Tell them to put a stop to the delivery immidiately. Then you contact your bank and tell them to return the money that was wired to you. Explain to them that he is a known scammer and want nothing to do with his money. I assume it was just a check deposited in your account not a wire, but if it was a wire it's dirty and would have eventually been returned regardless.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

375]

of course its me i never stole money, i had my paypal account hacked 6 month ago.. and paid everyone after all

now i bought few watches... with wire transfer with my worked hard money and because of you i am not received the watches and my money has gone

i want you to stop harassing me and sending me message that jews stink and you hate jews

i am honest and i paid more than 5000 $ by wire transfer just the last week from my account

why re you doing this to me

shame on you

how can you send me message you hate jews ???????

i knew it!!! MTF, your going to je banned again and again!!! Yes JEWS like you stink!!! And i also have not so nice emails from you Yonathan!!! Get the fock out of here!!!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Paypal hacked my ass!!! Way are you emailing members refering to Simone (a lady) that wants watches to her husband???

By by, your soon banned again ;)

You are an Haza, a pig that dont fly stright :D

Guest zeleni kukuruz
simone is my wife and i paid via wire transfer... and i wont loose my money because of you...
Who the hell would marrie a scamer like you? And way do you have two logins? This one and simonelvt? GET lost you focking dog!!!

Are you serious?! Guys don't be fooled by this parasite, he's attempting to convince us that's all is ok because he wants to recieve the watches. Anyone who dealt with him should not send him anything and cancel their transactions and dealings with him, if the watch has been sent, call the post office and stop delivery

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Belive me Yonathan, i will be so long up your ass that you will think someone parked a car there!!!

You are a scum, a dirty dog that stinks!!! Remember how you told everyone that you will steal all watches? Well not as long as my car is up you ass!!!