When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SimonETLV - Help

watchfreund

Guest zeleni kukuruz
whats ur number i call you?

mr racist.... you should be a nazi mate

My cell phone is in my car, mmmm thats right and my car is up your ass!!! So figure it out!!!

ttsuberi / Simonetlv or whatever you decide to call yourself next do you really think that you deserve to be treated in anything but a hostile way by the members on this site?

If so your a deluded arrogant lil scammer who deserves to be turned over by this seller, better the money goes his way than yours as you seemingly have a pile from other members already, how does it feel now the shoe is on the other foot?  

ttsuberi is suspended until we sort this out.  I emailed him the basis for his suspension and demanded some answers.

Again, thank you to RWG members for being diligent in uncovering this guy.

Keep up the good work.

A final note:  "I paid by wire transfer" is not always true.  If he deposited a check to your bank as payment, then later the check bounces, it is unclear whether you can keep the money.  It may be recalled by the issuing bank.

But it is NOT a "wire transfer" as commonly understood.

At Z this is and always has been a self policing board when it comes to private sales, we have found this to be a far safer method of keeping scammers in check than the 'No comment on sales' used elsewhere.

That said there is no foolproof way to stop scammers from constantly making new accounts from different IPs and no we cannot be expected to catch them all.

The point I want to hear is if the OP has contacted his bank to ascertain if the payment is in fact a wire like claimed, despite the buyers past record shouldn't the OP first make sure he has been scammed?

Ken

• Like 2

Well dammit the forum software screwed me/us again.

I suspended ttsuberi this evening, then hours later saw he was still active in this thread. So I used the ban tool from the IPB Skin version of this page, telling it NOT to delete his posts as it banned him.

It deleted his posts. Dammit.

Sorry boys, he's banned and gone, inadvertently. But he will be back. Count on it.

Unfortunately.

Hy there,

I sold my Franken Rolex LV recently to the user SimonETLV.

I also asked our admin about him because he first offered me Western Union and I was curious.

"Please i take it 700 euros. I will western union today and u ship it tomorrow to israel with ups or dhl.. are ok?

Send me name and adress for western union. Actually i prefer to send you with moneygram. U will have cash in hand today.. i need the watch asap for present "

Nevertheless we agreed on bank transfer before I will send the watch since he is completly new here.

The money arrived a couple of days later and I send out the watch to Israel. If I look at the tracking it has not yet arrived.

Today in this thread I read that he is a sammer and is banned now:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/152519-fs-6263/page-6

This is the explanation:

"Latest scam is that the buyer will claim to have sent you a wire transfer, you check the next day and see the money in your account and send out the watch. In a day or two the money disappears from your account and you've been taken.

What happens is that the 'buyer' does NOT use a wire transfer (which is safe for the seller) but instead deposits a bad or fake personal check into the seller's account using the account number given him for the wire transfer. Once the seller sees the money in his account he sends the watch. A few days later, the check bounces, the bank reverses the transaction, and the seller is left high and dry.

How to stop this from happening to you? Wire transfers are always marked as such in the transaction record, while deposits will only show up as a deposit. Call your bank to verify that the money deposited was sent via wire transfer, which is still absolutely safe. Otherwise, DO NOT send the watch, even if the deposit clears, for it can take months for a fake or altered check or money order to be discovered and reported to your bank."

I never heard of this. Neither did I think that this is possible with a German bank deposit.

What shall I do now?

The parcel has not yet arrived and the money is still on my bank deposit.

Thanks

Update for all Users in Germany:

As I thought my bank just confirmed today that as soon as money is booked to your account in Germany there is no way to book it back. If there was a mistake or whatever the other bank has to take care. That was what I always knew and why I thought bank transfer is always safe here. It is. But I dont know for other countries.

Nevertheless I have one question: how sure are you about that that SimonETLV is a scammer. To me he made a very polite and honest impression. To be honest I feel a bit sorry for him. Are you really sure it is the same person who already scammed others here?

The watch he bought from me has still not arrived. I double checked today. Here is the tracking link:

http://nolp.dhl.de/nextt-online-public/set_identcodes.do?lang=en&idc=350220260083&rfn=&extendedSearch=true

Any idea what that could be? I mean the money is here and will stay here so I still want him to get the watch.

So send him the watch but please don't feel bad for this guy, he is the same person who had been trying to scam people here. 100%. He might be making these transactions to put the watches on eBay or some e-listing somewhere and make them out to be gens, he's exactly the type that would do that. He has admitted steeling from many people on many forums including from a dealer, phong. If the money is locked in your account then great. I wouldn't be surprised to see your watch on ebay soon for 6000$ trying to pass as a gen... Food for thought

Edited by cc33

So send him the watch but please don't feel bad for this guy, he is the same person who had been trying to scam people here. 100%. He might be making these transactions to put the watches on eBay or some e-listing somewhere and make them out to be gens, he's exactly the type that would do that. He has admitted steeling from many people on many forums including from a dealer, phong. If the money is locked in your account then great. I wouldn't be surprised to see your watch on ebay soon for 6000$ trying to pass as a gen... Food for thought

I send the watch already on the 21.12.2012. I have no idea where it got stock. Tracking does not help. Any idea?

Update

The money Simon send me is still on my bank account and my bank approved that it is 100% safe.

To be honest I have the feeling that we did Simon wrong. Can a Admin contact him and let him register again? I think this should be fair?

How about the other people he bought watches from?

BTW DHL lost my package and are still trying to find it. They will call me again today. Here is the tracking for all.

The tracking number is: 350220260083

You can track it here: http://nolp.dhl.de/n...ndedSearch=true

If it comes back I will send it again to Simon since I am at least sure he did not try to scam me and seems really honest.

Thanks

I feel like I have to say something, this guy is a scammer plain and simple. He is known on every rep and gen forum as such. He has done many people wrong, and if in this one specific case he actually bought a watch with his own $, which I still doubt, and you don't have a problem then that's great. It doesn't mean that every wrong he has done automatically gets forgiven because of this one experience wouldn't you agree? He is still a scammer, what he has done to others will never be forgiven and he is not welcome anywhere

This guy seems to be scamming to collect a lot of high value reps. I wonder if he is then reselling them as gens on another forum or on eBay. I doubt he is collecting them, as you would rather steal gens than reps. Maybe we can keep a look out for these watches on gen forums or elsewhere.

I feel like I have to say something, this guy is a scammer plain and simple. He is known on every rep and gen forum as such. He has done many people wrong, and if in this one specific case he actually bought a watch with his own $, which I still doubt, and you don't have a problem then that's great. It doesn't mean that every wrong he has done automatically gets forgiven because of this one experience wouldn't you agree? He is still a scammer, what he has done to others will never be forgiven and he is not welcome anywhere

This guy seems to be scamming to collect a lot of high value reps. I wonder if he is then reselling them as gens on another forum or on eBay. I doubt he is collecting them, as you would rather steal gens than reps. Maybe we can keep a look out for these watches on gen forums or elsewhere.

Don't worry, he has been busy on the genuine forums as well!!!

Thanks for the feedback.

In my case he seemed to be honest.

So my transaction is fine.

For all the other stuff I cant tell - You guys should than know best.

Thanks for sharing!

i knew it!!! MTF, your going to je banned again and again!!! Yes JEWS like you stink!!! And i also have not so nice emails from you Yonathan!!! Get the fock out of here!!!

Zeleni,

How can you write something outrageous like that?!? You shouldn't enter in this kind of consideration!!! 

If he's jew or not shouldn't be the problem!