When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stupido needs help!

gmtlover

GMT I think a big problem has been overlooked in this discussion :g: , two are you sure two watches! :fool:  You are slacking now go down the members sales board and get some back ups! :partytime:

disclaimer : I have nothing for sale at this time. :inverted:

I am collecting all the parts to build a 16613 based on the TC 16610.

So that will be my next! but it is taking time to collect all the parts needed.

can't I just follow this guide?

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/132392-eta-keyless-tutorial/

Thanks!

That is what I would do. You'll find out if you are missing a part through the tutorial. If you are like me it will be on the floor behind something that is impossible for it to have gotten to. I swear some of the springy parts have broken the sound barrier when they went flying. Fortunately my Lady is a surgical nurse, and they have to find tiny needles, etc. on the floor to make their count. She finds my parts every time and I get to watch her... :yeah:  

With experience the keyless works on the ETA is a quick and easy fix. First timers should just take their time and follow the tut carefully. It's a good one. 

This is what i have doen when shiits like this happen, look it onely helps for the time being! You will need to get it fixed!

But...

POOR your self a huge Vodka Redbull, mix it 50/50 (so its strong) drink that, and just enjoy the forum for one day, forget about watches just write some bullshiit, start a wierd topic, pick a fight ect ect ;)

LOL my friend, redbull + vodka does not solve every problem in life but it can certainly put things in a pleasant perspective. 

Nice work gmt lover, those keyless works are so sensitive on the eta movements, I've had to sort quite a few of mine out when I take my reps apart,I always seem to mess them up installing the stems :D I've got most spare keyless parts if you need anything :)

If you make sure the crown in "time set" position (2 clicks) there is nothing to worry about.

Mark

:peace: