When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen 16610 crystal

d4v1d

Hi all,

Got my TC Sub yesterday. It's great but the magnifying window is not spectacular... It kinda reads hard and it's not very clear. Gen cyclops is much crispier. TC uses Clarks right? So no AR?

I'm looking for a gen crystal with the coronet at 6. Really have no idea for how much these go.

Has anyone one for sale or do you know where to get one?

Thanks!

Edited by d4v1d

I don't know if the crystal on your tc watch has a retainer, or if it presses into the case. I have crystals with the lec and I use gen cyclops on my datejust. Im not sure if it would be too much mag on your sub if it uses a retainer, sub gaskets are taller than datejust. If it is a press in, it should work well.

TC sub is 1:1 and uses the same set up as gen. Your best bet is go get a gen xstal. Expect to pay 60.00-300.00 depending on LEC, AR or lack of such features. Also note that the date window on most rep dials tend to be smaller so your date mag may be correct but the date window may be smaller.

TC sub is 1:1 and uses the same set up as gen. Your best bet is go get a gen xstal. Expect to pay 60.00-300.00 depending on LEC, AR or lack of such features. Also note that the date window on most rep dials tend to be smaller so your date mag may be correct but the date window may be smaller.

TC date window on his dial should be spot on, this is not an issue