When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Got A Bad Feeling- Please Tell Me I Wasn't Dumb

mezzanine

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

These aren't authentic, are they...?

What was I thinking.... :o

I checked the guys feedback and I see he's sold a few of these before. He's also shipping from Malaysia, which pretty much cinches it. I wouldn't even care *that much* if the rep rubber strap would bloody well fit on the rep PO's. Unfortunately the rep straps won't. Not only that, but the leather strap isn't going to fit. Bah!

Impulse buying at its finest.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

These aren't authentic, are they...?

What was I thinking.... :o

I checked the guys feedback and I see he's sold a few of these before. He's also shipping from Malaysia, which pretty much cinches it. I wouldn't even care *that much* if the rep rubber strap would bloody well fit on the rep PO's. Unfortunately the rep straps won't. Not only that, but the leather strap isn't going to fit. Bah!

Impulse buying at its finest.

"brand new aftermarket 20mm orange faux alligator strap"

aftermarket - not gen :( sounds like he is selling the rep straps

Reading his offering do the words "aftermarket" and "faux" give you any clue that these aren't genuine? $89 for two straps and deployant ain't great but not all that bad either. The imprint on the leather looks good from the pics. But I don't know if 20 mm fits a PO since I'm not into that watch.

Yeah...I feel dumb...rightfully so.

I didn't realize the connotation of 'aftermarket'...and I couldn't find the orange strap on Ofrei. Impulsive. I realized the orange strap was probably not real- but I thought that the rubber strap was. Don't ask me to explain my logic....ugh.

Maybe I can get out of it. Not likely....but I might try anyways.

Yeah...I feel dumb...rightfully so.

I didn't realize the connotation of 'aftermarket'...and I couldn't find the orange strap on Ofrei. Impulsive. I realized the orange strap was probably not real- but I thought that the rubber strap was. Don't ask me to explain my logic....ugh.

Maybe I can get out of it. Not likely....but I might try anyways.

We all make mistakes :) this is a rather inexpensive one comparativly :)