When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Montauk from TORO

Hi Legend, the dial feels very much similar with the V1 but maybe because of the better crystal's clarity, it does seems to pop a little more. I was told by a TD that the latest batch of Sec@12 comes with single AR'ed crystal which I personally don't think so as compared to the single AR'ed Diver but having said that its definitely better than the V1,maybe because of the Chrystal's quality. The cyclop though are AR'ed with the blueish tint with cream surround as compared to the white V1.

Anyway, if you like to take a physical look, I can pass it to you.

Hi Legend, the dial feels very much similar with the V1 but maybe because of the better crystal's clarity, it does seems to pop a little more. I was told by a TD that the latest batch of Sec@12 comes with single AR'ed crystal which I personally don't think so as compared to the single AR'ed Diver but having said that its definitely better than the V1,maybe because of the Chrystal's quality. The cyclop though are AR'ed with the blueish tint with cream surround as compared to the white V1.

Anyway, if you like to take a physical look, I can pass it to you.

Thanks kindred! Is the dial still stark white in color instead of cream please? Thanks lots. I am looking to buy one. 

Hi Legend, as compared to Safari, i think it's whiter. Am outside at the moment, I will compare it with the Silver Theme's white when back home.

Funny, it seems op got from Toro...

Hey Kindred I would not wish to trouble you further, thanks you have been a great help.

to be honest I wonder about socialnewyork and shawnb.. never heard of either of them and now they surface stating that 100 units are available from shawnb. hmmm

No worries Legend..that's the least I could do..

Unfortunately, can't compare both as I sold the V1 before the V2 came in a just couple of days earlier. According to the TD, nothing was changed on the dial except the tachymeter that seems less glossy.

yes, I was kinda under the impression they gave the dial a more accurate cream color. I do not know where that delusion came from either. :D

My shawnb came with gen horn back I don't know what you guys are talking about Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I see you just joined today mate..... where did you see it posted? When did you buy it? How much was it? So now Shawn is able to sell gen HBs?

Also I aint no AP expert but aint that the old version in your pic without the borders around the markers and I notice the strap aint what ShawnB posted in his thread for sale....

I would be grateful if you could explain a little more about your experience in your purchase.... the when? the how? the price? etc etc

At the moment I would not trust anything for sale by ShawnB so any further info from you would be very useful... Maybe you might also give us a little background about yourself ... as the coincidence of your post and you joining today does you must admit seem a little contrived

Of course I am hppy to hold my hands up and apologise if I have got it wrong :) But care is the watchword here mate :)

And Social

You should change your OP mate IMHO as it will only cause confusion unless you make it clearer in your OP... as a lot of guys dont read through stuff.. :)

Edited by PeteM