When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How often do dealers re-stock Navi's?

ceejay

I am after a Navitimer, I choose 2 trusted dealers PC & TT Neither have the model I want.

Do these dealers re-stock often or is it a long wait?

I am looking for a TT/SS Black dial with TT/SS bracelet, 3,6,9 Chrono with the new 7750 Stick not numerical.

Cheers

Unfortunately you are after a watch that is not so high in demand. Check with a few ther td's and if not wait it out a bit. Also keep in mind that it is CNY and they may not have the best information in terms of availability. If you wait untill after the 18th you should have a better idea of whether or not any dealer can source this watch for you.

keep in mind though that this watch is a 7750 with typical problems associated to it. Along with Sunken date wheel and Chronometer not ligning up. This is why the watch is not in demand as much as the others that are readily available.

Best of lukc finding what you are looking for though. These do pop up in Member to member sales sections quite often.

I'm looking for the same. found one at a pretty good price $258 USD at Marvelous Replica that I might pull the trigger on, but like everyone else they're out for CNY until late next week.  here' s a look...

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/mrwatch/albums/5974121/

Previous post is correct though... the 7750 is notorius for breaking down if the watch is not operated in a particular manner such as not resetting the chrono sec sweep when it's past :10 or before :50 so the mechanisim doesn't slam to a stop, and not setting the date when the time is between 7p and 3am. This causes me to second guess this watch from time to time...at the end of the day, I might get a less expensive SS stick just to try out the 7750.  Also I'm not a fan of quartz movements, but I keep hearing about a Japanese Miyota OS20 movement that mimics the smooth sweep hand of an auto that's been turning up in some Navs.

This is not the model we're looking for but it's an example of this movement.
http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/112-breitling-navitimer-119927.html?t=119927&highlight=OS20

I am after a Navitimer, I choose 2 trusted dealers PC & TT Neither have the model I want.

Do these dealers re-stock often or is it a long wait?

I am looking for a TT/SS Black dial with TT/SS bracelet, 3,6,9 Chrono with the new 7750 Stick not numerical.

Cheers

I have the model you described which I got off angus at puretime, but have never worn it because its not quite me.. comes with box, stainless steel bracelet and leather strap.. willing to deal fairly.. pm me if you're keen.. cheers..

post-43080-0-87737600-1361721617_thumb.j

Edited by elected

Also my experience from recent order with Andrew: no Navitimer and no Montbrilliant01 available... :( Needed them for friends of mine - I think I am very lucky that I ordered these watches for myself a couple of month ago! :D

I asked Joshua (Perfect Clones) about the Navitimer unfortunately it is out of stock and they're not producing this watch anymore..  :(

• 2 months later...

No, never did get the Navi. But I was pretty new to the forum and now the forum has opened a massive can of worms for me and a Navi is pretty far down my list of must haves ;)

If a better rep of the current ones does emerge I will be on it!

Cheers