When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 7mm Cyclops : ** Completed **

HauteHippie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there's enough interest to go forward with this project. I heard back yesterday (yes, Saturday!) from the engineers and they've reviewed my blueprints and said that my specs can be realized. So I should be able to get the ball rolling early this week.... It will be a 4 to 6 week turn.

Stay tuned.

I think there's enough interest to go forward with this project. I heard back yesterday (yes, Saturday!) from the engineers and they've reviewed my blueprints and said that my specs can be realized. So I should be able to get the ball rolling early this week.... It will be a 4 to 6 week turn.

Stay tuned.

Great news! Time to practice popping off those crystals! Chieftang, it would be great if your lens shop would reccomend the best adhesive for both glass and sapphire...

What mag factor will these cyclpos' show?

Please refer to the top of the thread for the details. Mag depends on distance from the date window. Rest assured, though, it will be much stronger than the rep cyclops.

As an FYI, I didn't have a chance to contact the manufacturer this week. So the project won't get its official start until next week. And as a second FYI, the price per piece will most likely be slightly lower than originally estimated. Lastly, don't forget the production time is going to be 1-2 months.

Can we contact you directly regarding paypal address, or other payment means, if applicable?

I will start taking payments once they are in my hands. Everyone who has posted a request for a cyclops (or more than one) will get what they've asked for, rest assured. There will even be enough for everyone to get more than they've asked for at this point. loverpanerai will get his 10. hehe :)