When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New BP GMTIIC

kramerica2

So, rumors are that Andrew is already selling the new watch. However, there aren't any details nor pictures of that watch yet. Rumors say it has a correct hand stack and AR'ed cyclop. I'm very interested, but does anybody have pics or "official" details about it?

OK, apparently the QC pics on his website are updated for the new version. 

Before I pull the trigger on that, could someone point me the flaws on this one. By flaws I mean the tells for this rep (not QC flaws). 

I know one tell is the rather thin, grayish bezel markings. What are the other tells?

Thanks a lot..

gXAar.jpg

Hmm just went thru an AD earlier so I can see that the bezel markers are not that quite bold in appearance..is this the v3? Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Here is my genuine G serial GMT for comparison.. If anything Genuine is even a tad bolder :)

IMG_7835.jpg

Hard to beat the gen on this one. i realize the photo is pretty magnified, but the correct hand stack is pretty apparent, and to me IHS is going to be a pretty big tell if the hands are in the right position,(GMT hand is right under or close to the hour hand on the IHS)  and  someone who knows is looking. also the bezel is really different from all the reps. bolder numbers, different color and the plat paint is hard to replicate.