When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help, is this legit?

bamagrad03

Looks good, but has happy feet.  This could be correct though as logo is printed.  Iirc, printed = Happy Feet, badge = No Happy Feet.

Best let someone else more familiar with Omega's to chime in my friend.

honestly its genuine! no good reps exsist of this model, and if you seen a rep of one you would instantly know. on the one pictured above 1. HE valve is perfect in position just above 10 o'clock marker 2. length of red tip on seconds hand is perfect and long (reps aint even half this size on times...) 3.crown guards are correct shape as they should be 4. bezel pearl is perfect 5.wave dial is spot on for this model in tone, colour etc 6. bracelet end links turn down dramatically to the first link to hug the wrist-reps dont 7.hour/min hands correct length...i could go on but no point-its 100% genuine, pull the trigger and get yourself a legendry and fantastic watch!

• Like 1

How do you guys see it's a gen? I thought the pearl looks good but that could be modded :)

honestly its genuine! no good reps exsist of this model, and if you seen a rep of one you would instantly know. on the one pictured above 1. HE valve is perfect in position just above 10 o'clock marker 2. length of red tip on seconds hand is perfect and long (reps aint even half this size on times...) 3.crown guards are correct shape as they should be 4. bezel pearl is perfect 5.wave dial is spot on for this model in tone, colour etc 6. bracelet end links turn down dramatically to the first link to hug the wrist-reps dont 7.hour/min hands correct length...i could go on but no point-its 100% genuine, pull the trigger and get yourself a legendry and fantastic watch!

......what he said   :drinks:    

Thanks for the explanation! :notworthy:

glad we could help, they are becoming a tiny bit more desireable right now due to the wave dial being totally discontinued a while back...the co-axial model is pretty cool too, but some (like me...) prefer the original version that your thinking of getting...i guess its more tool like with its printed markers etc compared to the applied logo and markers on the later versions which are more classier and dressier...they are all great and well built watches though. and yea, depending on condition, $1700 is about right at the mo...some go less, some more...the used market can be fickle on times! i once sold a new style quartz one of these for £980 in great condition with full box and papers...a month later my mate sold his and bidding went over £1100...